3

ʚɞ A dinner date ʚɞ
✩。°𝄞🎧𝄞°。✩
🗓️ April 16th, 2022

ʚɞ A dinner date ʚɞ✩。°𝄞🎧𝄞°。✩🗓️ April 16th, 2022

Juliane's POV

I walked out of the changing room to be met with Pedri leaning against the wall, on his phone waiting for me. He looked up from his phone and started to walk out to the car. Clearly in a rush as he was walking fast.

I trailed behind as we were met with photographers and paparazzi right as we got out. I got stopped by an interviewer, and photographers started to surround me. This is what gets me extremely nervous. These type of situations make me hate being a model.

"What is your relationship with Pedri, everyone is wondering after you two were seen together today and yesterday." Everything went silent after that interviewer asked that question, I don't understand why an interviewer here would be speaking english.

I froze, we never talked about what to say in interviews. As I was about to open my mouth, I felt some grip my wrist strongly.

"It's none of your business, understood? Don't bother Juliane for this." Pedri spoke up. His accent when speaking english was honestly attractive.

He dragged me out to his car as more people started to follow us, continuing with questions in english and spanish mainly.

As we got in the car he immediately started driving to my apartment. I started to pick at my nails as this set me off. Interviews and questions I wasn't prepared for get me anxious. I could tell Pedri took a look at me and I heard a sigh exit his mouth.

"I'm sorry they did that, I should've been walking with you, Juli." He sounded sincere. I straightened my posture and fixed my hair.

"It's okay. Don't worry about it, it happens often." The ride was silent after I spoke until I remembered something.

"You know I'm going to Germany next week, right?" I asked and was met with a nod from him, "Are you coming with me or are you staying here for futbol." I looked at him as we reached my apartment.

"They're making me go to keep up with the relationship, if anything we can convince them that I don't need to if you don't want." He said.

I shrugged while thinking of what to say, "I don't care if you come, I think that keeping up the appearance to everyone will be good." I recommended.

"Sounds good, see you at 6PM, Juliane." Pedri said, whenever he says my name it sends a shiver throughout my body. People don't normally use my name that much.