Yandere Five Nights At Treasure Island Short Headcanons

Five Nights At Treasure Island was created by AnArt1996 credit to them

The characters in this fangame belong to Disney I don’t own it

Yeah I know it’s a fangame but there isn’t that many fanfics for it so yeah here you go

I don’t own the images

Photonegative Mickey

Mickey, in my opinion, is a miserable, lonely, obsessed yandere.

He felt complete and whole again when he first saw you. He hadn’t felt this way since the island had been abandoned, therefore he needed you. Even if it meant forcing you to adore him.

He will murder you and shove you within himself if you reject him. Eww. I didn’t intend it that way. He’s a costume, after all, and he’s going to put your body within his.

Acephalous

 I picture him as a lonely, introverted, and unhappy yandere.

When he first met you, he assumed you loved him since you were a huge goofy fan, which must imply you adore him.

If you reject him, he will kill you and immediately regret doing so. He’d cry and hold your body in his hands. The other suits would eventually tire of you and locate another suit for you.

Oswald

He strikes me as a melancholy, clinging yandere.

When he first saw you, he thought God had given you to him as a reward for all of his prayers and confessed sins.

If you reject him, Oswald will kill you, but he will not misuse God’s gift. If Oswald is lucky, he might be able to find a spare outfit.