Yandere Bonnie The Bunny Headcanons

Note from the Authors I’m uploading another old Headcanon.

Scott Cawthon owns FNAF, as does whomever owns the game now that Scott is no longer working on it

Everyone in this story is aged up

⭐ I picture him as a narcissist with a misguided wrong concept. He truly believes that when you first glanced at him, you liked him and that you were going to be his.

🌕 You were the newest mechanic at the pizza, having recently been employed owing to one of the mechanics departing since they were sick and tired of this place stating it was haunted, and anybody who was in that restaurant believed him because the pizzeria smelled like filth and death, and who wouldn’t?

🌔 Bonnie thought you cared about him when you initially mended him. You cleaned his instrument better than any of the pizzeria employees, and you took greater care of him than the others, thus it must indicate that you care about him.

Get your thoughts out of the gutter. That was not my intention.

🌗 Fortunately, Bonnie isn’t interested in following you; he feels he already knows everything about you, so what’s the point?

🌒 Bonnie will eventually go insane and refuse to leave your office door; he will wait until your power goes out and he will be the last thing you see.

🌑 If you reject or embrace him, he will still believe you love him and want to join him in his sorrow, and he will stuff you in a suit.