The Awakening of a Human

Start from the beginning

Denji laid his head on the table in dismay.

Denji: You were doing whatever it was in your house while I got screwed last night

Himeno makes an apologetic face

Himeno: I'm sorry about yesterday. How can I apologize properly?

Denji: I don't want to kiss you again, puke girl

Power: Pffhahaha!

This time Himeno made a dismayed face.

Himeno: That nickname isn't going to go away is it?

Denji: No

Himeno would then have an idea and smile

Himeno: Then how about I invite you to eat at my house? Yuta will cook.

Denji would immediately lift his head now excited.

Denji: You are forgiven! I accept!

Power would be excited too

Power: I want too!

Himeno: Only if you behave

Power: Who are you to give me orders!? I g-

She would remember that Yuta would be there too, she would cross her arms hesitantly

Power: Right

Himeno smiled even more realizing that. She looks at Aki.

Himeno: Do ​​you also want to come Aki?

Aki: Of course. I need to ask him a few things.

Himeno: It's decided then.

???: The Yuta you're talking about is the strongest devil hunter, isn't he? He seems like a good person who also makes good food, unlike this shit we're eating.

They look at the next table. There was a man sitting there wearing a black overcoat and he was talking without looking at them.

Himeno: And what do you have to do with it?

Denji: I think this ramen is very good.

Power: Don't address me so casually!

Himeno: How do you know Yuta?

Aki: Do you want to get out of here?

The man would ignore this and keep talking.

???: Y'all don't know what's really tasty but there's nothing you can do about it. They say that if you always eat the same things, you become an adult with an unrefined taste. It's hard to be happy with a palate like that.

Power: I am happy!

???: My grandfather was the kindest old man I knew. He always took me to the best restaurants, I liked him a lot. It's okay that he was from the Yakuza But he had a good heart. Later I found out that he killed some women and children but he was what we call a necessary evil. Everyone liked him.

The man takes a picture from inside the overcoat. It was the photo of Yakuza old man who was bothering Denji.

???: You liked him too, didn't you Denji?

Denji: What do you want with me you bastard!

Aki would put his hand on the sword Yuta gave him

Aki: Do you know him?

They then felt a tremor in the ground. It looked like something had exploded far away.