The Awakening of a Human

Intro Theme
—————————————————————————

Yuta: Where is your leader?

In front of a destroyed restaurant, there was fire everywhere and many injured civilians were leaving the scene, apparently very scared by the previous explosion.

Hana was helping some people who couldn't leave the place by themselves while Yuta was interrogating one of the men responsible for the disaster.

Most of them were dead and the rest were seriously injured.

???: W-will you kill me if I say so?

Yuta: You hurt civilians in a futile attempt to kill me. I should destroy you all for this but I'm in a hurry now answer me and I'll let you live.

The man was too scared not to agree.

???: R-right

Two minutes later

After Hana helped the civilians out of the area, she headed towards Yuta, but there was something different about his face. She looked wistful and a little worried after seeing how Yuta slaughtered most of those men.

Hana: (He did it without hesitation for a moment? But he doesn't seem like that kind of person, I thought he only behaved like that with Devils)

She looks at Yuta whose clothes were covered in blood as he walked towards her.

Yuta explains quickly

Yuta: This attack was planned to kill many hunters, including all of the 4th division. Their leader is not far from here, I'm going that way and you're going to Arai and kobeni.

Her eyes widened, finally realizing the urgency of the situation. She decided to question him later.

Hana: Right!

After Yuta said the location of the other members, they soon split up.

Few minutes before

In another restaurant, Aki Himeno Power e Denji were eating and talking about the latest events.

Himeno looked strangely happy.

Power would grimace to see this

Power: What's with that face, human?

Himeno looks at her still smiling

Himeno: What a face?

Aki: You haven't been able to smile since the moment I saw you today, it doesn't seem like your hangover behavior.

Himeno: It's because there's someone really nice who took care of me.

Aki would make an expressionless face

Himeno: What's wrong? Jealous?

Aki: No. I'm scared of what you might have done.

Denji: Do you guys have sex?!

Himeno: Hahaha! No, Yuta wouldn't take advantage of anyone drunk.

Power: Why not? I would do

Aki: shut up