"Lucas stop bullying him," I teased.

     "And you stop siding with him too, Quinn pampers him enough already," he said.

     I almost forgot that they are kind of Co-parenting.

      "Takumi! Takumi can bring that back," he said then broke into Korean or Japanese.

       "Handle that, I'll call when I get home," I told him while laughing, then reassured him and cut the call.

      "Dude, it's that easy," I heard Tyler say.
     I turned to find him with.... My 'boyfriend'.

     "And of course they had to be friends," I fake sighed when they approached me.

     "Hello to you too babe," Demetri said with a smirk.

     I seriously wasn't used to him calling me that. But hey. We had to make it as believable as possible.

     "I almost forgot that you two are a thing," Tyler said while looking at us amusingly.

     Demetri came behind me and put his hands on my arms, "Well try not to next time, okay?"

      "Sure thing, I'll definitely will keep that in mind when I'll be giving her the best kisses of her life. Make sure you watch," Tyler said while grinning.

      Demetri rolled his eyes then chuckled.
    They really must be good friends.

DEMETRI

     When you publicly announce to the world that you are dating a girl, her parents will obviously want to officially meet you.
       And I knew I was a bit nervous.

     "Firstly relax, you don't have to worry about my parents," Royanne told me.

     "You're not the one meeting your girlfriend's parents King," I told her.

     "Hey, I'm meeting your parents next week so it's only fair," she replied while ushering me inside. "It's my brothers you should worry about."

I did not have time to respond because her mom appeared.

      "My baby," her mother said while coming to us and hugging her.
      She was a dark-skinned, short and curvy woman who looked younger than her possible age. Africa's blessings I guess.

      "Hey Ma," Royanne replied as her father came too.
       He was tall, light-skinned, with salt and pepper colored hair like Royanne. He was also the source of the grey eyes that two of his children inherited.

        "Hey dad," She said to him.

        "Hi princess," He replied.

        "Well, mom, dad, this is Demetri, my boyfriend," She introduced.

       "A pleasure to meet you," I said to them, "this is for you."
      I handed Royanne's mom the gift I brought because my mom said you didn't go to such occasions empty handed.

        "Oh my, you didn't have to. Thank you," She said while receiving it.

     I then shook hands with her father. He gave me the father stare. Remind me to not shrink right now.

     Her mom then guided us in. Her dad questioned me a lot but I answered most of his questions. I soon began to feel more relaxed... Til both her brothers showed up.
      Why does she have three men ready to punch the lights out of any other guy in her life.
     I'm not even her actual boyfriend.

     We had all gone to the lounge facing backyard. I remember the time I sat with Quinn on the swing.
     What I didn't notice was that past the pool, there was a basket Court.