"You may be smoke, but I am fire. We are too evenly matched to settle this now." The pirate smirked as he looked at Smoker.
"Who is that?" Nami muttered.
"That tattoo..." (Y/n) started, recognizing the symbol on the man's back.
"You know him?" Sanji asked as she shook her head.
"No... but that symbol..." (Y/n) gulped, a little nervous with who he was associated.

"What's wrong with you all? That's just Ace." Luffy said, not bothering to hide his shock as he saw his brother again.
"You never really changed, Luffy?" Ace chuckled, sending a short glance to the group.
"You go to your ship. I will take care of this." Ace announced to the group, who were (minus Luffy) baffled by his actions.

Back at the ship, the crew was gathering up their things while (Y/n) and Vivi were with Karoo.
"You can do it, buddy! Just stay on the track to Alburna and everything will be fine." (Y/n) patted the trembling duck as Vivi gave him instructions on what to do.
"Give this letter to my father. It contains all the proof of Sir Crocodile and Baroque Works' plot. It's everything that Igaram and I discovered."

Vivi looked at (Y/n) with a heavy heart for a moment, and spoke up again.
"It will also be a sign that I am still alive. Will you be able to do that alone?" Vivi asked the duck, who quickly nodded his head.
"Here, drink some water before you go. We also prepared a separate barrel for your trip." (Y/n) said as she put the item around the duck's neck.
"Let my father know...that there is hope for the kingdom!" Vivi cheered as the duck ran off.
"I hope Karoo makes it safe... do you think everyone is alright?" (Y/n) wondered as Karoo disappeared in the distance. Vivi thought for a moment, then grinned and nodded her head.

"I think they are fine, especially Pel-"
"Oh my God! Will you shut up?! I was a kid and it was a stupid crush!" (Y/n) exclaimed with a red face, catching the attention of Zoro and Sanji with her last sentence.
"What crush?" Zoro questioned as (Y/n)'s face turned even redder.
"She had a crush on one of my guards and a good friend when we were younger. Though I don't think (Y/n) is over it-"
"I am! Now let's go please!" The (h/c) girl said as she covered Vivi's mouth, not noticing the way Zoro frowned and Sanji fell on the floor in defeat.
"My beautiful (Y/n) is promised to another. Why must I suffer like this?"
"Shut up, you diva!" Zoro yelled, irritated at the new discovery.

"Fire fist Ace is your older brother?!"
(Y/n) asked in surprise as the others looked at Luffy in disbelief.
"Fire fist? That's his nickname?" Usopp asked her in confusion.
"Yeah? Did you all never hear of Ace?"
The crew slowly shook their heads as Vivi looked at (Y/n), waiting for an answer.
"And you do know him?"
"Well not personally, but I heard of him, he is the commander of the 2nd Whitebeard division. He is quite strong based on the reports I read."
"What?! Whitebeard?!" Usopp and Chopper yelled as the other three's jaws dropped.

"Yeah! He is really strong, he was strong even before he ate the devil fruit. I could never beat him, even though I had already eaten the Gum Gum fruit." Luffy explained as he leaned against the railing.
"What sort of strength does he even have?" Sanji wondered.
"So the older brother of the beast is even a bigger beast." Zoro commented.
"This is all too much at once." Usopp sighed, leaning against (Y/n)'s shoulder.

"Yeah! I was such a loser!" Luffy laughed, turning everyone's attention to him.
"But now I can finally beat him."
"What was that?! Beat me?!" Ace's familiar voice was heard as he jumped onto the ship, startling everyone and causing Luffy to fall on the floor.
"Are you alright?" (Y/n) questioned, helping Luffy up as Ace spoke up again.

"I see you formed a great crew, Luffy." Ace chuckled, then looked at (Y/n) for a moment while smiling.
"And you found yourself a cute girlfriend too!"
"What?! Girlfriend?!"

"We are so sorry, Captain Smoker. We didn't mean to let him escape." The marine trembled as the said man sat on one of the boxes, silently thinking of what to do next. The Straw Hat crew is in Alabasta right now, princess Vivi was with them, and if word came out of her association with them, it will cause bigger issues for the island. And now there was that new girl, who he felt like he saw somewhere before. Tashigi looked at Smoker in concern as he finally spoke up again, catching everyone else's attention in the process.

"Find out who that girl with the Straw Hat was. I am sure I saw her before."
"The (h/c) one... isn't that the Poison girl?" One marine asked.
"You know her?" Tashigi asked as the man nodded his head.
"Yeah, I heard one of the vice admirals talk about her. It seems like the government is interested in getting her to the headquarters. It's even rumored that the CP9 might get involved."

"CP9?" Tashigi's eyes widened, wondering what she did to the point they might get involved.
"And why is that?" Smoker asked, annoyed that he didn't know about anything.
"She has made a poison so strong, that it took dozens of Baroque members out, a lot of them are still recovering. They are interested in her formulas." Smoker nodded his head at the answer and got up from his seat, telling Tashigi to follow him.

"What now? Her being allied with pirates isn't something the headquarters will like to hear." The blue-haired woman asked as Smoker thought of a plan.
"We will put this in the newspapers. If she killed a dozen of them with a self-made poison, she can't be outside among the regular people."

"You have to go? Already?" Luffy pouted as his brother got up from his seat.
"I still can't believe how polite his brother is." (Y/n) whispered to Sanji, who nodded his head in agreement.
"Yeah, he is so mature." He whispered back, watching as the black-haired pirate handed Luffy a piece of paper.
"I want you to take this. That way we can always stay connected."
Luffy took the item and nodded his head with a grin.

"Alright, and next time we see each other, I will beat you!" The captain laughed.
"Dream of it." Ace stated, turning his attention on (Y/n) for a moment.
"And you cutie, if you grow bored of my little brother, you are always free to join my crew."
"Hey!" Luffy yelled, annoyed at the wink his brother sent to (Y/n), who was dumbfounded by the comment.
"Nevermind, now I hate him." Sanji said with a tight smile. Zoro grabbed onto his sword as Nami and Usopp stood in front of her.

"I am just joking!" Ace grined and jumped onto his boat.
"I will see you again on the big sea, Luffy!" The older called out as he sailed away, leaving a very tense atmosphere between the crewmembers.
"That was weird. Why did he think you were part of the crew?" Vivi wondered as Chopper jumped into (Y/n)'s arms again.
"Don't know." The girl shrugged her shoulders as she walked to her childhood friend, not paying to the way her new friends acted.

🩷thank u all for reading this and hope u liked this chapter. Stay safe and have a good day/night🩷