an interesting development for the messiah and the angel.

This chapter will show the same events as last one but from mahiru's perspective.

Mahiru's PoVIt's been a week since I started giving food to my neighbour Fujimiya Minato.After talking to him everyday I can safely say that he is as nice as the rumours says.Never angry, never rude he always receives my meal with a soft smile.At first he really tried to refuse but in the end I came on top.He always bring me back the container completely clean and he gives me a sincere compliment about the taste and that makes me glad.

Our relation  was basically just that, no talk in school or outside our apartment.if we were to see each other we would nod at each other but not talk.I remember the day where he found me crying outside under the rain, I saw real concern in his eyes at that time. he wanted to help me but knew not to push, while he didn't do much I felt grateful at that time.That's why when I saw him sick the day after I forced myself in his apartment and was decided to pay him back.

That was the first time I really talked to him too, I heard the rumors about him and his friends, Narukami Yu was called the stoic prince, he was fairy handsome but was always seen with a stoic expression.

He was kind with the other despite never showing them a smile, well at the exception of his friends, he earned himself the title of prince since the girls were quite a fan of him.

Kurusu Akira, the shadow prince, his title is a huge contradiction he is known for being ... basically unoticable,kinda like Kokichi san he keeps surprising the others by suddenly speaking up to them but since no one noticed him they keep being surprised.
He once scared me the same way, he is kind to everyone and doesn't hesitate to listen and help those that are nice to him though despite being unnoticable he managed to earn himself a solid reputation hence the prince nickname.

and finally Fujimiya Minato the patient prince, known in the school for being a mediator of sort, always in the center of conflict between student he place himself as a third party and allow the students to talk to each other.
People says they never once saw him show any kind of annoyance on his face despite being talk to regularly by student asking for his help, he is less liked by the girls in school due to his hair hiding half of his face which gives him a gloomy look but he earned his title thanks to his action.

The three of them are called the golden trio which is to me another stupid nickname.

Back to Fujimiya san I really appreciate him being so cordial and easy to talk to, while we don't talk much we still exchange words when he gives me back his food container, he has been honest when he told me he wouldn't for himself in my life.
"We're not really close so I don't want to invade your privacy, if you do wish to talk to me my door is open but we're just neighbour, once I feel better we're even and we can get back to our usual routine"  This is what he told me and yet I went out of my way to keep interacting with him.

The day  I helped him recover from his cold I saw some infuriating things, his room is a mess with countless of useless items, then he doesn't pay attention to his eating habits and the day later I saw him eating jelly nutrition meal and he had the guts to look at me confused when he says he does eat it regularly!

How can someone be so uncaring about his health I swear just thinking about it make me seething!

And that's why I started making meals for him, it doesn't cost that much more and it's a manageable workload so I really don't mind.

----------

Now I'm in front of the classroom I took a deep breath preparing myself for the day, I open the door and starts greeting everyone I then see Kokichi san talking with Naegi san once they see me they wave at me and I wave back.
During a talk with the golden trio I inadvertly called Kokichi san Ouma san which brought a number of rumors which were a pain to deal with though Kokichi laughed it off and said he didn't mind.