Chapter Eleven: Back To The Encanto

Everyone Was A Little Tired From Their Journey Underground, So They Take A Day Off From Farming And Searcher Thought Of Something.

"How About We Take A Vacation To Colombia? It's About Time We Take A Break From Farming And Go Out And Go Somewhere," Searcher Said.

Meridian Nodded And Said, "Yes, That's A Perfect Idea, But I Hope They Haven't Kicked Out Any More Children, Also, I'm Curious About That Miracle Candle."

Mirabel Was Cautious, The Madrigals Probably Wouldn't Even Recognize Her, But She Want To See What Had Become Of Them, Maybe They Replaced Her?

No, It Didn't Matter, They Were Still Her Family.

"Okay, We'll Go, I'll Pack My Stuff From The Girls' Home," Mirabel Said As She Nodded.

"Good, We'll Leave At 3:00 AM, I'll Pack At 10:00 PM," Searcher Said.

What None Of Them Know Was That They Would Be Arriving On The Day Of The New Youngest Madrigal's Ceremony.

The Next Day

Mirabel Was Trying Not To Be Nervous As She And The Clades Climb Over The Mountain While She Was Carrying Legend.

As They Get Onto The Top Of The Mountain, They Stare At The Whole View Of The Encanto.

"So This Is Where Ya Came From, Huh, Kid?" Jaeger Asked.

Mirabel Nodded And Answered, "Yep, That's The Encanto."

As They Stare At The View Of The Encanto, They Climb Down The Mountain And Mirabel Said, "Wait, I Remember That My Prima Has The Gift Of Super Hearing."

"Good, When They Hear Us Coming, I Want A Word With This Grandmother Of Yours, I've Spent Ten Years Figuring Out What I Want To Tell Her," Meridian Said In A Sharp Tone.

"Mirabel, You're Shaking, Are You Alright?" Ethan Asked.

"Yeah, Just A Bit Nervous," Mirabel Said.

Dolores Heard The Strangers Enter The Valley, One Of Them Sounded Hostile, But She Froze When She Heard The Name, Mirabel.

It Couldn't Be? Could It? And Today Of All Days For Her To Return, Almost Everyone Had Forgotten About Bruno's Vision A While Ago, The Birth Of Antonio Sending A Prophecy Into The Back Of Everyone's Minds.

She Trained Her Ears To Listen To The Conversation Of The Five New People And A Dog, She Heard Six Names, Mirabel, Ethan, Jaeger, Searcher, Meridian, And Legend.

The Way The Voices Speak To The Girl Made It Obvious They Were Like A Family.

She Knew She Needed To Tell Her Abuela, But She Wanted To Be Sure This Was Indeed Their Mirabel Before She Got Anyone's Hopes Up.

"What Was The Last Name Again?" Came The Voice Associated With The One Being Called Jaeger.

"Madrigal," The Girl Said.

Dolores' Heart Was Pounding In Her Ears, This Had To Be Their Mirabel, There Was No Other Explanation.

Dolores Ran To Where Alma Was.

"Abuela!" She Exclaimed As Loud As She Dared Because Of Her Ears.

"What Is It, Dolores? Is There A Problem?" Alma Asked.

"Five People And A Dog Just Entered The Valley," Dolores Said.

"Are They A Threat?" Alma Suddenly Asked Alert And Alarmed.

"I Don't Think So, I Heard The Girl's Name, Abuela, Mirabel Is Coming Back," Dolores Answered.

"Impossible," Alma Muttered.