~Ending~

(Yes I am ending this sadly but this was gonna happen soon and I didn't wanna just discontinue it and you guys got no ending to this book. So here is the ending of this book, I've enjoyed writing this!)

Third pov:

It had been more than 5 years now, Doma and Akaza were now married and were living their demon lives happily with eachother and the amount of wedding that had happened after these two got married.

Gyokko and Hantengu had  got married 3 years ago and Gyutaro and Kaigaku had also got married 1 year back now. Kokushibo is still not with anyone, he's like the old lonely dad that everyone sees as their father. Though every one has been suspecting him and Muzan had been hooking up or together in secret but that's just a rumor.

Akaza and Doma did have their awkward experiences here in there especially the 7 minutes in heaven from 6 years back now? Yeah that was just something from when Daki had pushed them into a closet and sometimes they remember it and make it happier since that's how their love had kinda? Started to bloom a bit more.

(That's is quite literally all I got so, if you have literally and questions abt the ending or what happened in the years between, you may ask in the comments and I'll respond when my notifications decide to really let me see the notifications pop up on my profile. Anyways that's it! I hope you guys likes it and I'm so sorry this book was short but I have lost motivian to write for demon slayer, but I might start a new book. It will be fnaf on a specific ship in either security breach or fnaf 1. We'll that's all and also 298 words today!)