~7 minutes in heaven~

(Your wish is my command Kanroji09 and also if you have mental issues from liking this ship then I do too also >:D )

Doumas POV:

We were all still playing kiss ,marry, kill until Daki had said, "How about we change the game now. Let's play 7 minutes in heaven in that closet over there" She had pointed to the closet over there  and we agreed. By then Akaza-Dono had pushed me off him.

"We'll decide on the people from the bottle. If I spin it and it lands on Nakime for a example. Me and her go in the closet together okay?" We had all nodded in agreement. Gyokko was decided as the person to spin the bottle and he spinned it and it landed on Hantengu.

There was a very obvious blush on Hantengus face. Hantengu and Gyokko both went into the closet together and Daki locked the closet doors. We waited 7 minutes until we let them out and when the 7 minutes were up Daki unlocked it. Hantengu and Gyokko left the closet and Hantengu was just a mess because of how red he is currently.

Kaigaku decided to spin the bottle next and it had landed on Gyutaro and Daki eagerly pushed them both into the closet and locked it. I assumed that she shipped them since she was so eager to push them into instead of them walking in there selves.

Akazas POV:

We decided to start playing 7 minutes and heaven and Hantengu and Gyokko had just went and Kaigaku and Gyutaro are currently in the closet. I was still thinking about Douma but I had just realized bisexuality exist and I couldn't be just gay if I liked women as well.

Daki had unlocked the closet now since the 7 minutes were up. Gyutaro and Kaigaku had left the closet and they were BEAT RED. They were redder then a tomato. I wonder what they had done in there but just for my minds sake NEVER gonna ask because I'm quite concerned on what they were doing in there...

"Akaza spin the bottle now" Daki had demanded me to spin the bottle now. I sighed and spinned the bottle and who would've of you guessed?

It had to be Douma....

(Hello my readers I'm finally back and finally updated my book. I had just thought of this idea just right now and decided to do it now since I haven't uploaded for quite a bit. This chapter may be a bit bad compared to the others because I was just making it up on the spot and 487 words today! Anyways I'm gonna go to sleep now since it's 2AM and I need sleep right now lmao. Anyways goodnight/good morning/ good afternoon my readers. I'll try to update this book when I can. I may responded to some comments if I can't sleep yet. Alright goodbye my readers)

(P.S. If you want to know where most of my inspo came from it's from Juniper_Tsuki and JustKenji_ I just had to give them their credit even though mine isn't a gc they still gave me a lot of inspiration to make a book at all :D )