~I dont know what to name this one~

Akazas POV:

When Doma had kissed me on the lips I was completely freaking out but when he had brushed his lips against mines again I decided to kiss him back this time and that's when Daki had opened the closet again. When she opened it she had immediately closed it back like she hadn't seen shit.

Doma just ignored that happened and deepened the kiss and I decided to pull back then.

"Why'd you pull back Akaza-Dono?~" Doma said after
I pulled back.

"Daki had just opened the closet and we can leave now." I had said back to the abnormally tall man.

"We can ignore that happen and continue~ That's if you wanna continue of course!" Doma had replied.

"I would like to this another time
because our fellow upper moons are out there" I said to Doma.

"That's fine with me!~ Just keep that end of the bargain Akaza-Dono~" After he said that he pecked me on the cheek.

After that, We came out of the closet and everyone was just staring at us and I went completely red. probably more red that I was in that tight closet.

(Sorry I'm leaving this on a cliffhanger for now because it's 11AM and I have to do a stupid test tomorrow at school and an essay :,) so have a lovely day and btw 229 words!)