BIO

Name: Koh Ryūō

Nickname: King

Title: Apex Master/King, Pokemon Whisperer & World Champion

Species: Half-Human/Pokemon (Multitype Ability due to Arceus's DNA but without having a Plate)

Age: 18 (physically) Unknown (actually)

Height: About 6 feet, 6 inches tall.

Magical Abilities: Telekinesis, Freedom/Chaos Manipulation (Reality Manipulation, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Law Manipulation: (Power of miracle), Duplication, Time-Space Manipulation; Space Warp; Instant Teleportation, Immense Healing), Magic, Energy/Chi Manipulation, Projection, Absorption & Construction, Elemental Manipulation, Weather Manipulation (for dire situations), Body Part/Size Manipulation (Can infuse muscles with energy to increase the volume of his body.), Animal Communication, Animal Transformation.

Tactical Analysis: To be an extremely skilled strategic user and apply this skill to one's objectives: Battlefield Adaptation: to adapt to the area/environment they happen to be fighting in, Computer Perception: to be able to process and analyze information at the same speed as supercomputers, Counterstrategy Mastery: to possess extensive knowledge and skill in countering other people's strategies, Detail Detection: to be aware of every detail in every plan and/or strategy, Enhanced Charisma: to be influential enough to move large crowds of people, Enhanced Preparedness: to be ready for any possible and/or unforeseeable situation, Enhanced Calculation: to be highly skilled in a prediction of (information, variables, outcomes, decisions, choices, etc.), Enhanced Wisdom: to be insightful in every single decision that one could make, Enhanced Response: to know the optimal actions to take in any situation and pick the right response for any possible outcome, Infinite Resourcefulness: to be able to make the most out of any/all resources, to handle and/or accomplish virtually any goal, Hypercompetence: to be mentally and physically capable to accomplish every single task and handle any situation, Improvisation Mastery: when push comes to shove, the user can think on their feet, Leadership Mastery: being able to lead any team for any situation they may come across, Opportunity Sense: to be able to see the opportunities of winning in any situation, Pattern Sense: to perceive and understand the patterns of any situation and behaviors of any individual, Probability Computation: to be able to see the variables of any situation and predict any potential outcome of an event, Psychological Mastery: to possess a deeper and intuitive understanding of the psychological behavior of everyone they meet and knows how to manipulate it, Tranquil State: to stay calm and collected in any situation and think with perfect clarity in all difficult events, Trapping Mastery: to possess the ingenuity and know-how to traps for their targets in any plans they may scheme, Victory Inducement: to find the means to bring victory to oneself or others.

Physical Abilities: Superhuman acrobatic skills and reflexes; Instinctive Reaction: (Can "switch off" his conscious mind, allowing him to avoid attacks entirely on instinct then counterattacks), Superhuman durability, Superhuman stamina, Supernatural Luck (Is described as an extremely lucky individual. Several feats of supernatural luck shown here), Survival skills, Supernatural Strength/Enhanced Strength, Supernatural Speed/Enhanced Speed, Master Martial Artist/Hand-to-hand Combatant, Indomitable will, Break-dancing skills, Weapon Mastery, Vehicular Mastery.

Acquired Immunities: Alcohol Immunity, Drug/Gas/Smoke Immunity, Life-Threating Disease Immunity, Overdose Immunity, Poison Immunity (having Poison Type Pokémon DNA) to alcoholic, drug-based, gaseous and plant-based poisons. Supernatural Metabolism - due to their metabolism being faster than normal, it processes the alcohol much faster. Contaminant Immunity. Enhanced Speed/Supernatural Speed - due to usually possessing a accelerated metabolism. Metabolic Manipulation - due to controlling one's metabolic functions so the user can never get drunk. Poison Immunity - alcohol is a toxin to one's body.