(Don't judge me, and I hinted at this yearlyear)

I looked down at my watch, trying to hide my now blushing face and thankfully Clive started talking to brat "beep, oh what's the plan boss?".
"Silly robot, I'll show you the plan" he then gestures to the tv "time to watch a very special episode of evil bratt, to see exactly what I'm gonna do to stupid tinsel town" and clive then turns on the tv. The episode was a kid brat and Clive in his giant robot terrorising New York, 'aww, I always forget how cute he was as a kid' I think wahle I get up and walk over to them as brat questioned how his show never got an emmy?
The episode then showed brat using the diamond as a laser and putting a hole in the ground and with super sticky bubble gum sending it into space, then the episode ended with brat cheerfully saying how that's entertainment. "Come on let's make it a reality" he then get up turns to me but noticed my face was still a bit red, "hey are you okay? Your really red" but I coverd my face "ya ya, I'm... I'm good".

I couldn't tell but I think somthing clicked in brats mind about what he said earlier about 'being distracted wahle working out', "Clive can you take the diamond back to the robot please" he says and Clive rolled over as he grabbed the diamond "no problem boss" then rolled away.
"Uhm... brat... why did- oh" he then grabbed my wrist and brought me to the back mirrors of the room, pinning me while my back arched over the railing. "Babe, w-what, we're did this come from?" I asked and he gave me a smug smile "I'm not the one who gets distracted when working out" and I felt my cheeks heat up.
"Babe... wait are we gonna do this?" I asked and that caught him off guard "well... I thought... do you not wanna?" He then let go of my wrist, "I mean here? In the workout room?" I said and he looked around and then gave me a smile, "how about we get changed?".

In the bedroom I was sitting in the bed waiting for brat to finish getting changed to start, all I had on were my undergarments, "babe, do want help" as I look back at the closet and he finally comes out "oh shush" and sits next to me wahle leaning in "ready?", "ready".

(Okay, first time writing smut so this might not be great)

We started kissing, while kissing I felt his tongue brush against my lip as he grabbed my shoulders and laid me on the bed, this gave him the change to slide his tongue into my mouths and I moved my arms around his neck to bring him in closer.
He broke the kiss and started kissing down from my jaw to my neck, making me wine his name as I felt one of his hands let go of my shoulder and go behind my back, "Oh... what was that" brat asked in a low voice yet I looked away with my cheeks flushing red, he then move me onto my stomach as he leans down using one hand to grab both of my wrist and the other to start playing with my now tight nipples. I felt his hot breath on my neck as he bit and sucked.
I started moaning as I barred my face in the bed, and began trying to move to get my hands free but that made me brush up against brats member in his boxers, felling a bulge in his pants.
Brat then stopped biting me as he moved to my ear, "someone's getting excited" and the then did a small thrust that made me let out a small moan, but for brat, he wanted to hear it.
So he let go of my nipples and lifted my face up out of the bed and said again, this time in a lower voice "someone's getting excited, aren't they" and thrusted harder into me, once again.
He then let go of my face and brought his hand down near my legs as he pulled off my garments. 'Oh god' I say to myself and then I felt something cold go in me as I looked back the best I could to see a small lube bottle.
"We're- ah... we're d-did you g-get t-tha-AHt" I say as his fingers then begin moving inside of me, "oh just something I had left over" he says and then he began going faster with his fingers and I began moaning, just a bit louder.
'Bull, you never used Lu- lube' I think and that's when I felt his fingers slip out of me, "say something of it hurts" he said and before I could talk I felt his member go into my ass.
His free hand went back to my nipples and as he touched them as I arched my back, "you okay?" He asked and I just give him a muffled yes as I bared my face into the bed, but he then asked again "are you okay?" And I whine form him to just move and he began moving his hips back and forth.
I had forgotten how well brat was at this, and even then he's still good. Soon I felt brat start to speed up, and that made me get a bit louder, "b-brat- fff- ah-" was what mostly came out as he continued to get faster.
"Babe- fuc-" he wined and he spoke again "I'm gonna... I'm gonna c-cum" he said and his hands then let go of what they were touching and moved to my hips grabbing them firmly.
At this point I felt myself getting really close, "oh- oh bra-at" I wine and then I left the warm feeling in the pit of my stomach. I then came as I grip the bed sheep's and let out a moan, followed by brat.
I felt him move off me and he laid down next to me. I was trying to catch my breaths from the act, but felt a smile on my face, and that's when brat sat up and grabbed his boxers.
"Hey we're are you going" I ask? "I'm just gonna get the diamond back and then I'll come right back to bed promis" but I grabbed him and pulled him back into bed. "Oh no, you had your turn"and started kissing his neck "now it's mine" and one of my hands started touching his chest "h-hey let me get the diamond... I- I just wanna... ah" but I started touching one of his nipples while still bitting his neck "ba-babe... come on" he whined and I let go "alright, but don't think my turns up" and he gave me a smile "oh I know" and he put his boxers on and left.

(Hope you like this chapter)