Cocolia: ''Even you will take a long time to uncover all the false fraud... Why can't you just turning a blind eye to your aunt? I'm not doing this for me, Shiroi, I'm doing this for Seele.'' She said and I feel in a dilemma and even thought about it but it is still wrong. Seele wouldn't be happy if she knew that bringing her back would cost other people's happiness.

Shiroi: ''I won't do it, Cocolia... besides, do you have anything to do with him disappearing before the transport reaches the prison?'' I said because the transport that was supposed to take Raiden Ryoma to prison just disappears without a trace.

Cocolia: ''It's a shame... As for Ryoma's disappearance, I didn't know about it. I was surprised myself when Ryoma's transport that was supposed to take him to prison disappeared.'' She said and I could feel the honesty in her words. ''Shiroi, aside from all that... Could you please leave Nagozara with your sister?''

I was surprised by her request, I could tell from her tone that she was worried about me.

Shiroi: ''Why? I don't-'' Before I could finish my sentence, the phone call ends.

Flashback ends

After that I still try to call her but the phone number no longer existed... 

Anyway, back to my current situation I was in Mei's room and... She is only wearing her black underwear while trying to put on her skirt and her face was red when she saw me. I immediately close my eyes and turn away from her. 

Shiroi: I'm sorry, Mei! I knocked on the door but you didn't answer so I thought you were still sleeping. I didn't mean to peek at you, I swear!'' I said very quickly as I felt my face getting warmer as my mind showed me her half naked state! Stop thinking about Mei like that! You stupid head of mine.

Mei: ''I-It's okay, Shiroi... I know you're not a pervert. Please just close the door.'' She said, stuttering in embarrassment.

Before I could close a door, possibly the worst person came to me and saw our situation. Kiana grins and has a perverted expression on her face, similar to our father's when he ogling at the woman in the tavern. 

Kiana: ''Hehehehe~ Mei-senpai half-naked body ~ And Oniichan's cute embarrassed expression ~ I think I can't hold back anymore!'' Kiana said trying to jump at me. I could dodge, but she'd probably lunge at Mei next, so I just chop her neck with my hand to knock her out.

Before she fell to the ground, I was able to catch her and carry her bridal style in my arms.

Shiroi: ''Sorry again Mei for walk in your room...''I said turning towards the door as I closed my eyes to avoid looking at her and closed the door while carrying Kiana in my arms.

-----------------------------

Narrator PoV

Shiroi, Mei and Kiana sat at the dining table and had breakfast together as the atmosphere was awkward for Shiroi and Mei while Kiana ate her breakfast, not ashamed of the situation from before when she tried to do something naughty to Shiroi and Mei.

Shiroi couldn't look at Mei as he was still uncomfortable looking at her after seeing her half naked. Shiroi is a healthy boy, so his hormones and mind replay the scene in his head a lot. Shiroi also has a photographic memory that only makes it worse for him as he could remember every inch of her body.

Shiroi's face was red and Mei could see that and now didn't really feel embarrassed, but rather relieved that Shiroi saw her not only as a friend but also as a woman. The relationship between Shiroi and Mei was like a very good friendship between two guy. Shiroi treated her more like a guy or like a little sister as he doesn't really know how to treat girls his age as he only knows girls older or younger than him.