chapter 1

Clara : Pov

I have been thinking all of this then suddenly my phone rang it was my assistant . She told me that i have a photoshoot with Dior . So i went to the shooting location. The shoot went well but then i saw her( olivia) & all of that came back . I just left the location as fast as i can .i saw my assistant calling me but i ignored her and started my car and rush off . I only stop the car in front of the one of the most of the expensive club in the world . I just wanted to get wasted . So that i don't remember any of it . I parked my car and went near entrance .The bodyguard stopped me & said only couples allowed today . Yeah now again this happens with me . Why can't world work in my favor i just can't understand like only for one day . So i looked around hoping to find anyone . Then i saw a man i couldn't see his face because of darkness but he looked hot . He was wearing taht tux which was making him like greek god . I went to him but he didn't notice me (well how can he not notice me now this is pissing me more off) . Now only he can be my date . I then grabbed his arm ( i don't know why i did that but still) and pulled him . He started to stare at me like i have disturb his search to peace but guess what i don' t care how he look at me . Then he said what do u want i said that i want u to be my date in that club i can pay u how much u want even i will pay for ur bill in the club and then i dragged him to the entrance the club bodyguard saw him weirdly . I thought that maybe he know him or something but i ignored that and went inside .