015

The pears out the window watching the storm continue to grow "It's getting colder by the minute if we don't do something soon, we'll all freeze to death" he spoke rubbing his arms just as Hana came in with a distraught look on her face "Princess Hana" as all the men stood up turning their attention to the woman "Prince Andrew is...dead" she stumbled a bit as the duke rushed to her "What happened to him" The men got her a chair to sit in as she stared off into space "She was killed...by King Elson" they all gasped at the shocking news not wanting to believe it "His brother"

"At least we got to say our marriage vows before he died in my arms" She lowered her head allowing a tear to slip "And Queen Y/n is slowly dying" Hana let out a hiccup letting more tears slide down "There can be no doubt now, King Elson is a monster and we are all in grave danger" the duke looked at the other men as they all nodded their heads agreeing "Princess Hana, Arendelle looks to you" the Spanish dignitary spoke with a thick accent "With a heavy heart, I charge King Elson of Arendelle with treason and sentence her to death" Hana looked up as her tears had stopped.
__________________________________
Elson stood in the dudgeon watching the storm whirl and whisk around letting out a frustrated sigh. Ice had begun to spread across the walls, hearing the guards make their way to his cell. Elson began to pull the shackles "He's dangerous" one guard said as another spoke up "Move quickly"

Elson began pulling even harder, just as it cracked the door busted open and the weight of the ice crumbled the wall. Hana had stepped in front of the guards pushing them out of her way and staring at the broken cell, she growled as her plan was beginning to go south.
__________________________________
Kristina slowly walked with Sven trailing behind her making their way back up to the mountains, Sven takes a look behind letting out a whine before running in front of Kristina and letting out a grunt "What is it, buddy?" she asked as Sven shoves her with his antlers "Hey, watch it. What's wrong with you?" she makes a face as Sven grunts at her "I don't understand you when you talk like that" Kristina rolled her eyes and began to take a step forward but Sven uses his antlers.

"Ah, stop it! Put me down!" Kristina yells frustration laced in her tone, Sven then drops her and "yells" at Kristina once more. "No, Sven! We're not going back" Kristina raises her voice patting herself down, Sven whines knowing that Kristina is hiding how she feels.

"He's with his true love" Sven stares at Kristina in disbelief making an "of-course-he-isn't" look towards the dirty blond hair girl. Kristina let out a short sigh feeling a strong gush of wind pass through as she looked back at the kingdom "What the" she whispered squinting her eyes. A violent winter storm swirls over the castle, sharp ice claws its way encasing it.

Kristina's eyes widen at the scene before her as she thinks of the man she loves "Andrew!" without any hesitation, she dashes down the mountain as Sven runs after her. Once Sven caught up, Kristina grabbed Sven's harness and jumped onto his back.

"Come on! Come on, boy!"
__________________________________
I sat in the guest room feeling the tears slide down my cold cheek, remembering all of the memories I've made over the years. I slowly got closer to the fireplace letting the heat melt the coolness from my skin. The creek from the handle being turned was heard as I faced ed the direction of the door.

"What are you doing here Hana?" I questioned the woman who slowly moved across the room, who remained quiet "Shouldn't you be with Andrew" I spoke quieter this time feeling coldness run through my body "For years I've always wanted to rule a kingdom, Arendelle is just the start" she smirked as my eyes grew wide "But when I think about it more, once you're out of the picture your kingdom is going to be left alone" Hana grabs a pot of water and tosses it over the fire.

"You bitch, I knew you were up to no good" I cursed as a frown is placed on her lips "That's no way to talk to the new queen" Her frown quickly turns into a smirk "You're not taking over anything you no good witch they won't allow that to happen and I sure as hell won't let it happen! Hana, you won't get away with this" I yelled feeling the ice make its way freezing me some more "Oh Y/n, I already have" she laughed leaving the room but not before locking it.

A couple of minutes passed by as I heard the door get unlocked "Y/n" a bubbly Olaf yelled running to me "Oh no, what happened?" he placed one of his small wooden hands on my cheek "That doesn't matter right now, we have to get to Andrew" I spoke slowly standing up from my position on the ground as we made our way around the castle.
__________________________________
Words: 889