014

Elson groaned stirring awake as he flutters his eyes a couple of times letting out of grunt sitting up from the hard stone bed. Quickly standing up from the the bed, he tries to run over to the window only to be pulled back by giant shackles that fit his hands like iron gloves.

 Quickly standing up from the the bed, he tries to run over to the window only to be pulled back by giant shackles that fit his hands like iron gloves

Stepping over the chains Elson peered out the window. Arendelle had been completely frozen solid being hurried underneath ice and snow "Oh, no. What have...What have I done?" he whispered as his eyebrows furrowed together it had been horrible and all he could think about was Andrew and Y/n.

The sound of door unlocking was opened with a loud creak and with that Hana walked in with a lit lantern hanging the torch up "Why did you bring me here?" he questioned taking cautious steps towards her "I couldn't just let them kill you" Hana crossed her arms over her chest feeling the coldness touch her flushed cheeks "But I'm a danger to Arendelle. Go get Y/n and Andrew" he moved his shackled hands.

Hana looked up and met Elsons eyes letting out a sigh "Andrew...Andrew and Y/n has not returned" Elson gasped whipping his head to the window staring at the storm as a thousands thoughts flood through his head "If you would just stop the winter and bring back summer, please" Elson let out a short laugh turning his head to the girl with desperate eyes "Don't you see? I can't" He could feel tears brimming the rim of his eyes as he blinked them away. Hana lets out sigh as her shoulders fell down "You have to tell them to let me go" Hana opens her mouth to say something but quickly shuts it "I...I will do what I can" Hana walks towards the door grabbing the torch off the wall and locking the dudgeon.

Elson began to breath heavily looking at his shackles as ice began to slowly freeze over them .
___________________________________
Sven charged down the snowy mountain with Kristina, Y/n, and Andrew on his back as Olaf slides along sides them. Svens pants just as Andrew shivers in the arms of Kristina she took off her hat placing it on Andrew's head "Just hang in there" Kristina whispered to the ginger haired boy "Y/n how are you doing back there" I held on to Kristina waist tighter as my white hair blown furiously in the wind "I..I'm alright just focus on getting Andrew to Hana" I spoke feeling the ice form around my lips "Come on, buddy, faster" Kristina called out to Sven as he began to prance even faster.

We had finally arrived to the walls of Arendelle when suddenly Olaf slides past us losing control "Oh, boy" Olaf spoke "Oh no, Olaf" watching him fly into the air "Whoa! I'll meet you guys at the castle!" he called out holding the bottom half of his body "Stay out of sight, Olaf!" Kristina yelled out "I will" and with that Olaf disappeared in the streets of the town "Hello" Olaf joyously spoke "Ahhh, it's alive" a townswoman screamed.

Guards watched from above seeing Kristina near the castle "It's prince Andrew and Queen Y/n" one guard calls out. Sven skids across the slippery ground to stop outside the gates I slowly slid off Sven watching Kristina pick up Andrew with ease "Come on Y/n" she approached me allowing me to hold her arm "Are you gonna be ok" Andrew stuttered as his teeth chattered "Don't worry about me" she smiled.