Chapter 99 - ONII•CHAN

Warnings: violence, blood, despair, long chapter,

Y/N Kamado POV

The iconic ONII•CHAN echoing across the rooftop like a bone chilling scream. Seeing something growing from Daki's spine.

Pushing your husband back as you rush forward not wasting any time. Lifting your blade into the air simultaneously Tanjiro leaps back noticing your attack pattern.

The green hair of the demon lifting out of Daki as you unleash your strongest attack,

"Catastrophic Black•Hole!"

Starlight swirling all around as if forms a black sphere. Darkness swallowing everything around you. The loud boom of destruction as anything within the black hole is destroyed. The house crumbling underneath all of you. Leaving a massive hole missing from the structure.

As your attack fades you are left standing in the wreckage. A giant chunk of the house that you were standing on has been completely ruined by your attack. Looking around to try to find a trace of the demons.

Surely it wasn't that easy?
Did I defeat them?...

Your gaze freezing as you find them. Gyutaro holding his little sister in his arms as he attaches her head back on her body. Softly rubbing her cheek in a nurturing way.

"There, There. Stop crying."

His voice sending a chill through your body. Not a single scratch from your attack. Giving it everything you had and it didn't even matter...

Hands beginning to shake with fear as you stare at the upper moon.

"Heh, what a nice attack you have. Almost got me." He chuckles "nice job, NIICE!"

"They bullied me! They burned me and took my head off. Wah!" Daki cries like a small child in her Brother's arms.

Clawing at his face. Tearing his skin as blood beigns to rolls from his scratches. Looking directly at you, "Then I have no choice but to kill you. Shame. You were born with a pretty face. Lucky. Like a painted doll hardly any flaws. Must be nice."

Tanjiro leaps from the roof to stand beside you in fighting stance. Leaning against the side of his body. Feeling your heart pounding as the fear builds within you. Whispering softly, "Stay calm."

"Is this your Lover?"

"Yes! Those brats hurt me. Kill them Brother, KILL THEM!" Daki crosses her legs as if she is ready to lean back and be entertained.

"Unforgivable. My cute and dumb sister did her best. I have to kill anyone who lays a hand on her. Oh wait." His head twists until his ear is touching his shoulder. "Wedding rings?"

Suddenly Gyutaro is standing between the two of you in a blink of an eye starring directly at Tanjiro. Both of your swords swinging through the air directly for him.

The nichirin blades crash into his strange sickles. Those nasty yellow eyes narrow at your wedding ring. As he holds off both of your attacks simultaneously.

Tanjiro pushes more strength against his blade. Gyutaro continues to withstand the attack as he stands between the two of you. Turning his head towards your Husband as he gives a wicked grin.