Chapter 3 The beginning

Kairiki watched from the branch of the home tree as the others went on and this Grace Augustine mingled with the young ones. Kairiki did not know why but for some reason he did not get a good feeling with her showing up. He narrowed his eyes watching all that when on style this was also around the time that the young dream walker was ready to become one of the people. The next day I watched with the rest of the people as the ceremony commenced and we welcomed him into our home.

Later that day him and Neytiri left home tree. I did not trust this, so I approached Mo'at and Eytukan with my concern. They were worried with my concern. I waited and watched throughout the night for the return of the two young ones. I knew my concerns where real and that something was going to happen soon. The next morning my sister was crying she was hurting, and someone was doing it to her. I shout out in terror and pain as I cry for my sister the people reacted and shot off toward the heart of her pain and I looked with furry and terror as the sky people tore down the trees the link to the Na'vi that my sister has created. I watched as the one Jake Sully tried and stop them from what they were doing but it was all for not as they kept going. I dropped to my knees for my sisters pain. I growled and turned going back to the tree of soul to tell of what is going on. After a little while Jake and Neytiri showed up. Jake came and tried to talk to Tsu'tey but he was not happy. I stayed behind watching the proceedings. Jake mated when she was promised already which was stupid. They fought and now he wishes to speak after what he did. After a moment Grace dropped and then Jake. Looks like they got pulled from their fake bodies. My lips pulled back in a snarl as Neytiri protected the sky person. I stood from my spot among the people walking. The sky people have betrayed us and the people it is time we put them in the place they belong. The warriors and Eytukan agreed with me. Some of the warriors left after mobilizing and took down what equipment they had and took it down.

Jake and grace came back telling us of what the Sky people will do. That they would come and destroy home tree. After that Jake showed that he knew that this was going to happen, and why he didn't tell us of it. Neytiri was sad and was pulled back by heart break. Eytukan ordered the seizure of Grace and Jake and we waited as the Sky people came as the two were restrained.

They came and we watched as they stayed in front of us not a second later they shot stuff into the home tree. I growled using what restraint I could and ordered all away from the tree. Not a second later after the last left they shot fire shots at the tree. I howled in pain and dropped the pain of the people and those the life around us shot through me. I was so made I picked up as many as I could and carried them with me as I ran though the blast and all. I dropped them at the edge and ran. I spotted a down Eytukan and noticed the life draining out of him. Jake and Neytiri showed up at the same time. Dropped with the others. Not knowing what happened next as the pain became to much to bear.