"You better leave before I call the cops!!" I threaten, trying to sound as hard as I possibly can.

He takes a step towards me then and I back away.

He sighs and slowly lifts up both of his hands, his large palms facing me, showing me that he means me no harm.

"Baby, don't you remember me?" He asks quietly. "Don't you remember anything?"

I look at him in confusion as I blink a few times.

Just then, the door to my bedroom is pushed open and this other man barges in. He's a bit on a chubby side, with kind eyes.

"Slim, we gotta go right now, cause more of Suge's guards are coming, and the guys can't keep holding them up!" He announces.

He feels sort of familiar to me also, but not nearly in the same way as Eminem does.

"Give me a minute, Denaun, goddamit!!" Eminem exclaims.

His voice raises then, causing me to flinch.

Then, instinctively, I open my mouth to scream, catching on to the fact that this Denaun guy just said that more of my daddy's guards are nearby. I need to alert them that I'm here, being cornered by these two.

Before I can make a sound out though, Eminem rushes me and he places his hand over my mouth, at the same time as his other arm wraps around my waist.

My brain tells me that I should struggle against him but I don't. I just stand there.

"Listen Aisha," he starts speaking into my ear then in a harsh whisper. "One thing you need to realize is that I ain't come here to do no harm to ya. Despite of what your bitch ass daddy has been telling you, I would never ever hurt you, do you understand?"

He pulls away from me then and his eyes meet mine, and it's such a strange feeling, like I'm in a trance or something. I slowly nod my head, not taking my eyes off of his.

"Slim!!" Denaun exclaims behind us.

"One fucking minute!!" Eminem snaps at him. Turning back towards me. "Imma move my hand, aight? Just don't scream."

I nod my head again and he removes his hand, freeing my mouth. I don't make a sound, I just continue to stand there and stare at him. I am no longer understanding what's going on, I feel so confused...

"Look Aisha," Eminem sighs, dragging his hands down his face in frustration. "I ain't gonna try and drag you out of here against your will because I realize that right now you don't remember me or anything really. I thought your father was lying about that before, but apparently he wasn't. So, I ain't gonna try and force you to leave with me. I know you will come back to me yourself when you DO remember. So that's what I need you to promise me you would do baby. I need you to try and remember, aight?"

His eyes are pleading with me and they look so intense that I remind myself once again that he is supposed to be like this crazy insane violent man that I need to stay the hell away from. My father said that Eminem almost killed him at some point. He is not a good person at all.

But why do I feel so...

"Okay," I whisper, never looking away from him.

Just then, Denaun runs up on us and he physically drags Eminem away from me and out of the door.

But not before Em shoves something into the palm of my hand, my fingers wrapping around the small object instinctively.

Once he and his friend are gone, I open my palm and look at it, and I see something that looks like an engagement ring.

MY engagement ring.

As well as one of those pendant necklaces with pictures inside.

Where I see photos of both myself and this Eminem man, and also this very small girl...

Who is she??

I feel tears spill out of my eyes then, and I don't even know why I'm crying.

Seconds later, it all starts rushing back to me, memories confusing and jumbling, but I do recall some things.

Like how we had first met, falling in love with him, and also...

The events that had led up to this moment, the crazy event that made me forget my own husband...

---

So I am putting this book up again after having unpublished it almost a year ago.

I'm going to be publishing it chapter by chapter whenever I feel like it, and I will most likely keep most things the same in it how is used to be before, but I might change things and even major plot points also if I do feel like it, so if it's not your first time reading this (which I doubt anyways, cause who would want to read this book twice?!) Then don't be confused by the changes if they do happen.

Anyways, let's go....

Oh, and this was the alternative cover for this book btw, do you guys this it's better than what i currently have as the cover right now?