𝙰 𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎 .

"HEYYYY" Spoke an unfamiliar Person, He then stood next to Wilbur and put his arm around Wilbur's shoulders?.. wait.

"THE BOTH OF YOU BEFRIENDED A PIRATE!?" I Screamed at Wilbur but it was Directed towards Both of the twins. "Yeah! This is Sapnap-" Wilbur Introduced the Person apparently Named Sapnap. At this point I had stopped braiding Techno's Hair and They attempted to stand up onto Their feet but I Pulled Him back, by Pulling on Their Hair- "OW, WHY DID YOU PULL MY HAIR??" 

"Because dear Brother I'm not Finished your hair." I continued Braiding His Pink hair. "So This is the brother you kept telling me about?" 'Sapnap' Chuckled at Techno in pain, 

 "So This is the brother you kept telling me about?" 'Sapnap' Chuckled at Techno in pain, 

-

"Yes- I Apologize if he seems Tad rude, we just got back from a Meeting with Father." A tinge Of Annoyance could be heard in My Oldest Brothers voice when Father was mentioned, an awkward silence Filled the air for a While. "What if we all Hung out with Jack!" Sapnap suggested. Wilbur Gasped and Snatched Techno to his Side, Hes just lucky I had finished with Their hair a bit earlier, the 3 Troublemakers Were whispering as if They were telling each other their Worst secrets. I Felt a hand on my shoulder, it was This new Sapnap Man "Do you feel like leaving the Castle for once?" He spoke with kindness; I feel like I can trust him.

No, I can't just trust a stranger, even if my brothers trust this man. 

I pushed his hand off of my Shoulder and Looked to my brothers to see how they feel about this preposition, Wilbur excitedly Nodding and Techno Presenting a small smile. Sometimes I wonder how there even twins, "I-" I paused, conveying a look of Worry to the twins, "Father is already in a bad mood." I Said, "Yes you're not wrong" Wilbur continued "BUT! if you stay here, he'll probably, " His hands went behind His back, like mine were when walking to the meeting room say an hour ago. "Yell at you because we're not here. Which me and Techno don't feel like getting even more Livid at Father." The other twin nodded in agreement 

"F-fine. I will company you. But i wish to get my Jounarl to Document things down." I Looked at Wilbur and Techno, Then to Sapnap who was giving the Boys a Look of so much confusion. Like i had just spoke a different Language! "Hes going to come with us but wants to get Her diary to Write stuff" Wilbur Translated "ohh- sure! Ive always wanted to come inside the Castle" "Are you sure? If the guards see you you'll be thrown out like your a ragdoll!" Techno tried persuading the Pirate otherwise but to no avail.

We all entered the Castle, Sapnap hiding in between My Brothers as to not be Seen by any Staff. Techno Lead us to a More secretive way of getting to my room which even i didnt know existed- how many secret pathways did They know existed? Anyways I entered my Room as the 3 Hid behind a Corner waiting for my return. I Walked over to my Desk, The sound of my Shoes clicking against the wood being the only sound able to be heard, The second draw was Opened as i pulled out my Journal and Swiftly walked back out, Closing the door behind me i-

"Tubbo dear"

I Turned around to See father standing there, I Lowered my Head and Bowed "Father." I Returned His gaze, Standing up and Holding the book in my Crossed arms "I wish to Speak with you" He started "Im hoping your Brothers are still with the Head guard so its a good time to do so" I stuttered over my Words "i-i deeply aplogize Father b-but im quite Busy at the moment" I Bowed, Trying my Best to not seem Rude in anyway shape or form "It wasnt a Question my son." His voice Gaining Strength, Now i was the prey. Thank The Heaven's Techno realized what was Starting and Quickly approached Us to put a end to it. Placing a hand on my Shoulder They Sneered at Father "Cannot you hear? He said He was Busy." "You should be in the Garden with Sam" He Said to my Brother. "Yes Well after dropping us off We were Abandoned to our Own devices, So-" Sadly My dear Brother got cut off by our not so dear Father "I must speak to him About that." He turned to a Worker "Owen! Go to Head guard Sam and Tell him hes been summoned to the throne room!" He demanded from Owen "Yes right away My king." Owen bowed and Scurried off to Wherever Sam may be.

"Ill talk to you soon then my Child." Father looked at me for a spilt second and Walked off to the Thorne room