𝙶𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 .

"As to why I've called you three here," Father spoke with such volume that even a few workers turned to see what he was saying "the Fames sent out an announcement that the Ball has been moved to tonight because of Family visits in due." I opened my mouth to speak before Father answered for me, seemingly knowing what I was going to say, "Yes Tubbo, you'll be able to speak with Princess Nikita." 

"How long ago did they send out the announcement?" Wilbur raised his voice, trying to match Fathers, I swear sometimes he tries to impress father. 

"Earlier Today, I tried getting the maids to call for you Three, but they could not find any of you." Crap. "i do not wish to yell again because i would rather not lose my voice today, but i know you all snuck out." He Paused, scanning the three of us.

Wilbur still looking at father, not fazed by him finding out.

Techno Keeping his ground, Feet firmly placed on the floor with their arms crossed.

Then me, my head down and Hands tied together, pathetic.

"Tubbo." I looked up to face Father, "i expected this from Your brothers but not from you. you were the Perfect Brother. Not getting into trouble or talking back to me. I am disappointed in you."

"Father it was mine and Techno's idea. Tubbo had no part in it." Wilbur spoke up. Taking the blame like he said an hour ago. 

"Is that right?"

"Yes."

......

"You are all dismissed, I expect to see you three here in five hours. ready."  

~-~

We all walked off, all in the same direction seeing as our rooms were across from each other, "Tubbo I'm sure he didn't mean it." Wilbur tried comforting me, He could tell I was on the verge of tears because my body language, I was walking Faster than the both of them again, my head was down, and my Fists were clenched on the sides of my torso. 

"Wilbur, you heard him. Hes disappointed in me." 

Before my brother could respond with his fruitless attempts to comfort me, I went into my room and shut the door in His face.  

~-~

I Heard a sigh from the other end and some mumbling, I Paid it no mind though as I slid down my closed door, Now sitting on the Floor with my Chin rested on my knees and my arms wrapped around my legs like a warm blanket. Letting a few tears run down my cheeks.

Knock, Knock 

"Tubbo open the door please," It was techno, Wilbur probably didn't know how to comfort me, so he left Techno up to the task, I love both of my brothers, but I've always been closer to Tech. Still, I didn't open the door. "Bee, I know your sad about Father, but He always says this to me and Wil, still we know he doesn't hate us and finds pride in us some way." 

........

"Tubbo?"

"Y-Yeah...?"

"Love ya, See you in a few hours." I Heard Them Walk across the hall which wasn't that much of a distance and close the door to Their and Wilbur's room. Then a muffled "I tried" From Techno's end, I Spent most of the time waiting in my room, sulking. Father's words shouldn't have affected me that much, but they did. it hurt. I have mixed feelings on Father, but I still want him to be proud of me! is that too much to ask from my own Father? Maybe if I behave for the Ball tonight, he'll be proud again, maybe if I just talk to Niki the entire Time it'll be okay. da-father actually likes Niki, I do Aswell, Shes nice. Like a big sister! I've always wanted an older sister, maybe a calm one- I mean- As much as Techno is calm, He still gets rowdy when with Wilbur- I wonder how Niki is! I haven't seen her for a few months, she normally visits Every two weeks, But I guess Shes Been busy. Shes an only child AND crowned princess! The only reason she ISNT Queen yet is because her Parents are still alive, So She probably has alot of Royal duties to attend to. Must be irritati- 

"Prince, the king requested we help you get ready for the Ball" Huh? Oh, its Rose and a Few other maids- Thats strange I swear we had a few hours to wait only a second ago... Hm- I guess time really does fly. 

I Stood up and opened the door for Rose and the others, there was about 5 and They all rushed in, Pushing me over to my Desk. It was Choas I could barely understand what was happening Until one of them Handed me an outfit and hushed me into my wardrobe to get changed, I didn't bother to take a good look at the outfit before I got changed. I Trust Roses fashion sense! It took a bit to get Changed but I got it! I Walked over to the Giant mirror and took a look at the Outfit.

 I Trust Roses fashion sense! It took a bit to get Changed but I got it! I Walked over to the Giant mirror and took a look at the Outfit

I Knew I Could trust rose. I Took a bit to make some Alters to the Outfit, Roll up the sleeves and such. I Stepped out the Wardrobe and Got a Few compliments From the Maids, Then I got Rushed to my Desk again and the process from Before continued. Rose told me after they were Finished, they put some makeup on me! I Couldn't even tell they were working so fast- I Thanked the Maids and commenting on how Fast they worked, they said it was 'Practice.' hm, how interesting! They all left soon after and I Braced myself for the night ahead. Hopefully this goes well.