Sith Apprentice

Mulai dari awal

But once he was free, then, surely, it would be a Krayt Dragon at last.

Surely.

Surely! Once he was freed.

He would've preferred to free his mother first, but if Watto caught wind of what he was doing, it would be over before he could blink. But once he was free, no one would be able to stop him.

But then things just erupted into madness.

Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn, along with a Gungan named Jar Jar Binks, Astromech Droid named R2-D2, and a Naboo Handmaiden Padme Amidala (Who was secretly The Queen of Naboo) came to Watto's Workshop looking for parts to repair their starship, Anakin befriended them or more specifically he befriended Padme, whom he had a conversation with asking if she were an angle.

After that they had a conversation, and Padme had been extremely shocked at the boy's ambition to leave the dusty Sand Planet and his intelligence for such a young boy.

Unfortunately Qui-Gon, Jar Jar, and Padme weren't able to afford the parts they needed, so they left, unfortunately Jar Jar made a big mess, before they left.

After the group had left, Watto allowed Anakin to leave, only after he cleaned up the mess that Jar Jar had made.

As he headed home, Anakin came across Binks, who was being attacked by Sebulba after the clumsy Gungan had disrupted the racer's meal.

Breaking up the fight, Anakin greeted Padme and the rest of her group when they arrived to see what was happening, and he convinced the group to follow him to Jira's Fruit Stand, which was nearby.

As he gave one of the pallies to Jinn, the boy was astonished to see a lightsaber on the man's waist when his poncho opened. When Jira warned the group that a sandstorm was coming, Skywalker insisted that the unprepared group come with him to his home.

After reaching his house, he introduced the group to his mother and explained about the sandstorm before pulling Padme into his room to show her his project.

The young woman was especially impressed by his work on C-3PO, prompting him to turn on The Dorid, and he also told her about The Podracer he was constructing.

At dinner Anakin devised a plan to help his new friends, he would enter the Boonta Eve Classic Podrace and give the winnings to Qui-Gon.

While risky, Qui-Gon agreed, betting with Watto and adding higher stakes Anakin's freedom.

Qui-Gon realized that Anakin was Force-Sensitive having a higher Midichlorian Count than even Grandmaster Yoda, around 30,000, maybe even more. The machine couldn't calculate that much, since it was kinda broken from the overload, something that's never happened before.

It was almost as if someone-- something didn't want anyone to know, about his true Medichlorian Count.

Upon his victory in The Race, Qui-Gon informed Anakin he was free and could train to become a Jedi.

They traded the pod for a new hyperdrive and then they left, promising they'd come back for me. But they never did.

The Queen had been horrified that slavery still existed, but she never came back either.

Remember he was eight at the time...

So far Anakin's concerned he can only assume they all forgot about the slave boy on Tatooine. I meant nothing to them, even as The Chosen One.

That's when he realized the truth.

He was going to escape that planet of misery, his life was going to change, and then it all came crashing down.