chapter 11: mission case

Start from the beginning

He then left the dorms to where he knocked on their door where Weiss opened.

Oh hey Cas, you here because of the story? Weiss asked.

I'm afraid so, Cas said entering the room.

Well we were about to open a package we got from our dad, Yang said.

Really, mind if you add one more to see the unveil? Cas asked.

Sure, Ruby said.

Yang then opened it to which something roundish fell from it to which it moved.

What the! It's alive! Cas jumped back.

It then moved again to which it revealed to be a dog.

The five were just staring at it to which it barked.

A dog? Cas said.

Zweeeiii! Ruby said in joy.

He sent a dog?! Blake said.

What? Is it because you're a cat? Cas said.

He soon noticed Ruby was holding Zwei in her arms.

Oh he does stuff like this all the time, Yang responded.

Your father or your dog? Blake said as Cas noticed Blake was up above.

Are you telling me that this mangy... drooling... mutt, is going to wive with us forevah? Weiss said.

Hahaha, you have a heart for dogs, Cas said.

Just then the P.A. had gone off.

"Will all first year students please report to the amphitheater".

Well we can't leave him here while we're gone for a week, Weiss said.

Look there's a letter, Yang said.

Cas soon noticed that zwei was trying to bond with blake.

Come on Blake, he wants to know you, he said picking up zwei as he listened to the letter.

"Dear girls, I've got to leave the island for a few days. So i'm sending Zwei to you to take care of, Enclosed is all the food you should need. Love you both, taiyang", Yang said.

Cas then placed Zwei down.

Where's the food? Cas asked.

Just then Yang held the container upside down to which cans of food fell from it.

That answers it! Cas exclaimed.

What is he supposed to do with that? Weiss said.

Just then a can opener fell out of the box.

Well, that settles it. Come on girls, zwei will be here when we get back, Yang said.

Yeah, I got to get back with everyone, seeya, Cas said.

He then ran out of the room to the auditorium to see his team were waiting for him.

Quiet, quiet please, Glynda said as everyone calmed down.

Professor Ozpin would like to share a few words before we begin, she added.

Today we stand together, united. Mistral, Atlas, Vacuo, Vale, four kingdoms of remnant. On this day nearly eighty years ago, the largest war in recorded history came to an end. It was a war of ignorance, of greed, and of oppression. A war that was about much more than where borders fell or traded with whom, but about the very idea of individualism itself. We fought for countless reasons, one of which bringing destruction to all forms of art and self expression. And as you are well aware that was something many could not stand for. As a result, those who opposed this tyranny began naming their children after one of the core aspects of art itself, color. It was their way to demonstrate that not only would they refuse to tolerate this oppression, but neither would the generations to come. It was a trend that is held to this very day. We encourage individuality, expressionism, and unity. Through diversity. As I have said, today we stand together, united. But this bond cannot exist without effort. Which is why today while the rest of the world celebrates peace, huntsmen and huntresses will work to uphold it. As first year students. You will be tasked with shadowing a professional huntsman or huntress, on a mission. Some of you may be taken out of the kingdom for several days, others may work within the walls for the rest of the week. But no matter which you choose, remember to stay safe, remember your training, and remember to do your best, ozpin said.