A Pleasure to Help

Start from the beginning

     "Why you sneaky, devilish, dirty son of a half-bred donkey! Look what you've done! Do you know how long it takes to do all those? It's going to take me an hour to do all of them!!!" She snapped, trying to reach back down to redo the fastens, grumbling and cursing her Xibalba as she did so, managing the first one within a good minute. He watched her painful procedure for about another two buttons before deciding to do something if he wanted to be able to walk out of here alive and not charred to bits once those brooches were completed. She began to work on her fourth button, muttering what she planned to do to her husband when she got done before she paused as she felt his fingers touch her own and heard his voice, soft and slightly spine-tingling.

     "Let me do it my dear, this is going to take you forever," He whispered in her ear. She glared at his reflection, not in the mood to forgive.

      "Now why in the realms should I let you do it? You'll probably undo the rest of them," She huffed, still fiddling with the button. He paused her fingers again and whispered gently,

      "It's my fault mi amor, give me a chance to, as you say, redeem myself?" This made her fingers pause and lower to her sides.

       "Don't try anything funny Xibalba or I swear I will..." But that's as far as she got before she jolted, back arching in surprise. A shriek of astonishment left her ruby lips as she felt the same sensation again, a little higher up her back. Was he... he kissing her back?! It was unusual but felt a bit good, causing her to blush bright red in embarrassment that she liked his treatment, each kiss causing a tingling thrill to dance across her mind. Xibalba had a system, kiss button, kiss, button, kiss button. It certainly was fun, each kiss getting a shrill or gasp or a small jolt. But as he said, his fingers stayed upon the buttons and only the buttons, no matter how curious his spidery fingers were to touch. She shivered as his fingers moved her hair out of his way and ran higher, each kiss sweet and light, as mischievous as the one bestowing them. He finally did the last button, her back covered completely once more but that certainly didn't stop him from kissing the back of her neck and her shoulders. She couldn't help but giggle and push at his cheek.

    "You mathedetho, there are no fastens there," She teased as he kissed her neck again. Xibalba rolled his ruby skull eyes childishly.

     "Aww, must there always be some sort of logical reason I get to kiss you? Can't it just be because I love you?" Xibalba complained, causing her to chuckle.

     "I think that might just be a logical reason, don't you?" She responded softly, earning the most devilish wink from her husband, causing her to flush prettily, at least to him. Then again everything she did was gorgeous. She gently engaged his lips in the faintest kiss that made his wings fluff happily before she handed him the brush.

      "Now, can we go back to the actual brushing? If I don't brush all of it my hair turns into a mess, are you willing to continue Balby?" She asked, sitting down at the mirror once again. He gave a slick, smooth grin and kissed her hand royally,

    "Why of course my sweet sugar skull. It is after all, a pleasure to help you mi amor,"

   Fin.

 Can You Tango? 

      "Mi amor, can we do something fun? I'm bored!!!" La Muerte looked up from her knitting to find her husband Xibalba lying lazily on her bed, head was dangling over the edge as he watched her in complete boredom. She rolled her eyes,

      "Well I'm doing something fun, here's a bright idea, how about you pick up a hobby instead of pester me for something to do hm? I found myself a hobby and I rather like it," He glanced at what she was doing,