☠︎︎The Straw Hats☠︎︎

Start from the beginning

"Let me explain this to you Akagami-San. At first I said that the closest to the One Piece, are the now mugiwaras, but I also told them that they must take their own course, that affirms that the future is not written, they may get their future power, or... They may die trying," I add subtly.

—The most accurate possibility is that they will kill us, but ... How will they do it? The archaeologist began to think, making Usopp repent of his lies that said: And Captain Usopp, died with courage and bravery.

"If that's all you wanted to know, let's start at once.

...

- Move! Move! Clear the way for my precious pet! —Shouted a young man with blond hair and expensive suit with sword in hand, while large four-legged pet, growled frightening passers-by. - Anyone who stands in my way will be executed! "He warned with every step he took, until he reached a bar.

...

Helmeppo jumped when he saw himself. In all his time there he was learning that whoever messed with those pirates, did not come out well and less if they were marines, therefore, when he saw their appearance, he remembered the time he was with Roronoa, and the deal they made. Deal he was going to renege.

- Who is that, and what is believed to speak like that?! Only the navy can execute, and unless they are pirates! Not civilians! A sailor shouted indignantly, several agreed indisputably.

Zoro drank from his drink silently; he knew what was coming.

"What a disgusting guy," Nami said.

...

The rabid dog slammed the door open, scaring the girl and the customers of the place while growling. The dog, knowing that they would not do anything to him, began to eat the food of the customers, but the indignant girl raised her broom shaking it to scare him away.

A- No! Stop!

"Hey, you. Do you have a problem with my pet? The "sailor" asked haughtily.

- Rika, stop! We'll have trouble if you don't stop! —the mother expressed concern.

The furious dog attacks the helpless girl, but a chair hits him and sends him to crash into the wall, startling all customers. The confused girl looks around looking for her savior, bumping into a green-haired man who was eating indifferent to the stage.

The angry young sailor asks, "Who the hell are you?!" Won't you be...? "With caution the blond approached the peliverde man of the bar. - Zoro, the pirate hunter?!

...

- I was going to attack the girl!

- Who is that imbecile brat who does not know how to educate his dog?!

"But... Roronoa—those worried about the girl looked in confusion at the infamous East Blue demon. Pirate... Demon... Unscrupulous... Cruel, that's what it was called, but then... Why did an unscrupulous and cruel demon save the life of any girl, and act as if nothing?

- Roronoa saved the girl!

Yes, although it was obvious, and correct to do so, for a pirate, it was not, or it should not.

Eyes fell on him, obviously he ignored them.

"That's what I had to do," Sanji said, earning confused looks. - How could anyone allow a young lady to be hurt? When I see that with a ridiculous hairstyle, I'll kick him," he threatened confidently. Making the daddy brat in the back, hide in terror.

A must? Some remembered the behavior of the young man with women, understanding that the pirate had a kind of code with the ladies.

"Girl... Could you explain what we see?" —He asked, Sengoku somewhat jaded.