☠︎︎4☠︎︎

-The characters do not belong to me but to the mangaka Eiichiro Oda 

......

-The Free Shooter.... -Many were excited. The Navigator and the Vice Captain were faithful and had amazing confidence in their Captain. They wanted to know more about each crew member and how each one was with their Captain and even more to know who that man was... Who did those feats for the Pirates and crimes for the Marines .... Nobody said anything and the screen began to light up.

.....

-A desperate cry is heard, but it is distorted so much that the cry was not even understood 

- Get up!! 

- The voice was still distorted even more if what he said could be understood, the setting was Enies Lobby, a place that no Pirate would dare to go, and those crazy Pirates were at the back of it, between the bridge and a tower, a shadow was seen lying on the ground, far from the owner of the screams, he was breathing with difficulty, blood could be seen and a strange smoke came out of the shadow, he raised his head a little and saw blurry, you could see the sailboats of the Navy ships on the sides of the tower as if they were surrounded, but there in the middle of the distance a black silhouette could be seen, the image moved, since it was from the point of view of the shadow that was lying on it. the ground and he couldn't even focus on the man.

 -You... 

-I could barely breathe and panted with exhaustion and pain 

-Have you come too?

.....

-Is that one lying down the Free Shooter?

 - Asked a Marine... Everyone was curious. 

-No... The one on the top is the Shooter... The one on the tower is... the captain...

 -many were surprised, and They got a little closer to the screen as if they could see more, Zoro and Nami did too... Their Captain.... What kind of man would he be? 

-Did he get burned?... Did they burn him?

 - Several had the same question... What was that smoke? those of Cp9 were familiar or at least present why?

.....

-Don't misunderstand things!! I only came to save...!! 

- Again the voice was distorted so much that the name was not understood 

- Do not think that I have come here to see your face! 

- shouted the man on top....

.....

-Why was it distorted? 

-The Shooter was going to say a name, perhaps for that reason... 

-Why did he tell you that?