The Straw Hats

"Stupid brat...

"Eggplant...

Both call themselves parents, but only one feels; a deep pride.

The goddess laughed: "Perfect," she applauded. - Let's get started!

So the screen turned on again when I saw the blond sit up again.

...

The sight of a moving ship peeks out, as it is surrounded by several giant snails with buildings of a kingdom above.

- MUGIWARA! —A thick voice calls.

The few mugiwaras who were in the lion, come to the cry.

The shadow of the sails disperses, showing the current king of Germa, who looked with his only healthy and unbandaged eye towards the pirates between superiority and challenge, but his sight was only fixed on one of the pirates who wore a white tuxedo, who did not even look up to visualize it, but knew that he heard it while inhaling the tobacco from his cigarette.

....

Sanji immediately recognized him, but he wasn't the only one. Sengoku sighed, you could see it coming. But who did not take it so calmly was the former pirate "red leg", who knew why, he grabbed a deep hatred of the man, and more for the way he looked at "SU" son.

Meanwhile, the "king" just stared indifferently at the screen.

...

- What's so good about him?! Luffy straw hat?! —He asked as if he couldn't do it anymore with the doubt.

The screaming woke up the captain, who lay being cared for by his doctor, who looked annoyed at the cause of the cry, but without neglecting his captain, who apparently had returned from an arduous and hard-fought fight with the devil.

"This is the territory of the Yonkou Big Mom," he betrayed to the surprise of observers of the future.

...

The most sensible bristled to witness again the follies of the pirates, including Usopp, who belongs to the crazy pirates.

Sanji stared furiously at the screen. Who believed himself to judge him, or judge the decisions of his captain. Had he only come back to try to take him away from his new family? He felt an irrational rage at that thought.

Big Mom looked at the now known (for the best performers) Vismonke, something told him that this young man was more important than anyone imagined, and smiled thinking about the "alliance" he would make if his daughter married him, but even better, that he died with his whole family as he had already thought, and she would keep all the technology of the powerful army of Germa 66. Like honey in his mouth, he licked himself at the thought of it.

...

- Once you enter, you will never be able to leave! —He assured with the eyes of the mugiwaras on him.

...

- Ah?! What do you say old man?! I am free! I'll leave whenever I want! "The captain squealed, pouting.

"Luffy... remember that Big Mom is a Yonkou...—Usopp reported as she trembled.

- So what? I will be the king of pirates.

Usopp broke out in a cold sweat, he had forgotten that detail of his captain.

"Tsk... It's already taking me out of my boxes," the emperor murmured.

"Stupid brat...

"Eggplant...

Both call themselves parents, but only one feels, a deep pride.