Drew started packing her stuff and was ready to leave once she realized the time was 8.30 p.m. knowing the cutie wouldn't move if she never left.

Perhaps, the brunette across from the taller girl could hear the window shut down voice which was a sign for her to go home, she quickly switched off her PC and shut her notebook and grouped it together with her clutch and standby like a good girl patiently waiting for her senior.

Obviously, the taller girl needed more time to pack up her stuff since she had the habit of taking her stationeries, files, and laptop to go home to continue her work. Eventually, Drew stood up after finishing packing her stuff and she smiled softly at the brunette across from her and ready to go.

"Okay, let's get going!" Giselle flashed a sweet smile which became their pleasant manner whenever they were leaving their office, and this became a habit for them which Drew liked very much.

Neither of them was a chatterbox, but Drew was comfortable sharing a silent time with Giselle. Drew rarely made friends, part of it was that she worried she would get the others bored since she wasn't an outgoing person. She thought Giselle was an outgoing person like Amy, but surprisingly she wasn't.

Drew just realized since Giselle didn't talk much with the others like Amy, and she could see the difference. However, Giselle was a little better than Drew since she would always be nice to greet the others, but without small talk.

Drew didn't give a damn about anyone else at the office, since the co-workers barely communicated with her either aside from work.

The pair bid goodbye after taking the lift and the brunette would never hide a toothy grin before getting into her car. Drew knew she was sharing the same face as the cutie while she dipped into her car, swiftly locked the car doors, and buckled the safety belt before taking out her phone from her pants pocket and making a call.

"Whoa! Fine, fine. I have to give up. Your speed is unbeatable!"  The brunette was giggling from another line because Drew was always the person making the call before Giselle could do it every time since the first day she returned to work after the event.

Drew laughed along with the bubbly laughter, and she pressed the loudspeaker before igniting her car engine and joked, "I have to since you do so many things faster than I do, especially packing up your stuff before going home."

"No, that doesn't count because you never give anything for me to work on at home. Also, you're a fast eater. How did you do that?"  The brunette seemed intrigued.

"Well, you would have something to beat me with if I told you so," Drew chuckled at Giselle's cuteness and she started driving her car while her side mirror could see Giselle was driving her car and ready to go as well.

"But, please let me beat you at something so I would have a little achievement for that," Giselle from another line sounded serious with that.

"What makes you think that's your little achievement?" Drew asked and she was interested in why Giselle would be a little ambitious to win something from her.

"If I win something from you, I feel proud of it because you're my inspiration."  The tone from Giselle was dreamy.

"Miss Tang, you better stop that before I'm flattered by your kind words. Besides, I'm nothing like the great person you thought," Drew chuckled and she was happy since rarely had people showered her with tons of compliments aside from her family. But she had to keep her pride low even though Giselle had shared kindness with her.

"It might be silly, but I mean it, Drew." 

Drew was silent since she was speechless that Giselle was really sweet to her, she didn't dare to hope since this nice girl probably did not share the same feeling as her. But sometimes she might get carried away.