Shen Wanyao lamented that he was worthy of being the protagonist, and was completely different from him, a cannon fodder who couldn't even afford to rent a normal house.

Since it would be a long time before he left the sea, Shen Wanyao simply wanted to catch some small fish, shrimps and other seafood on the beach.

There is a public pot in the public kitchen of the low-rent house, and he can buy some cheap rice and stew seafood porridge with small fish and shrimp.

Although he doesn't know how to stew seafood porridge, let's grab the ingredients first.

Shen Wanyao squatted on the beach, bent over, tossing and tossing for a long time, and found that she didn't even know how to grasp the ingredients.

His hands are too smooth, fish and shrimp will always slip through his fingers.

Shen Wanyao gave up, and was about to stand up, but saw——a silver inhuman sharp claw, as big as his two hands, full of danger, grabbed his wrist.

He didn't react, his face turned pale, his pupils shrank, and he was dragged into the water.

Shen Wanyao: "???"

The sea is very deep, the moonlight cannot penetrate, and the light is dim, so you can't see anything.

He couldn't swim, and thought he was going to drown, but found that he could breathe underwater.

It could be that this non-human being somehow, got him the oxygen.

Shen Wanyao slowly came back to his senses, and called out, "Tongtong, what's going on...?"

System: [It seems that there is a marine non-human creature that dragged you into the water. The light is too dim, and I can't see which race the non-human creature belongs to. 】

Shen Wanyao focused his eyes and vaguely saw the creature that attacked him.

He couldn't see its upper body, but its lower body was a two-meter-long giant fish tail. Compared to fish, its tail was more like an eel or a snake.

At this moment, its tail was wrapping around Shen Wanyao's body.

Shen Wanyao's hips were narrow, and the shorts were a little loose. Being entangled in such a way by the fish's tail, the shorts slid to the knees, and the water rushed down, slipped down instantly, and disappeared into the deep sea.

Realizing the danger, the system screamed: [Pants! Host, your underpants are flying! 】

Shen Wanyao didn't wait for this non-human creature to help him find his pants, but wrapped his tail tightly around him.

His hands hammered the tail at his waist, and his delicate hands were incompatible with the hard, aggressive fish scales, like cotton against a hard rock.

He struggled for a while, and found that this non-human creature, other than wrapping its tail around him, did not make the next move, let alone hurt him.

Suddenly, the muscles of the tail against Shen Wanyao tensed, and a strange, strong fishy smell filled the sea water.

As the fishy smell diffused, the breathing of non-human creatures became heavy, mixed with unknown excitement.

****

After an unknown amount of time, Shen Wanyao woke up and found that she was not in the sea, but in a small car.

He was lying in the back seat of the car with a blanket over him.

"..." Shen Wanyao sat up, and found that all her clothes had been changed, replaced with washed, dry, and new clothes that fit well, and the price was definitely not low in terms of fabric.