Chapter 50 The Fourth

Start from the beginning

Sick creep is jacking off to Jack being beaten by his mom.  His stomach churned in disgust and wanted to throw up.

I have to get Uncle Jason he thought. He needs to know about this. Jack's grandparents need to know about this.

I have to tell them.

Zach commanded himself to move but his legs would not obey him. He was stuck there watching the disturbing scene unfold before him.

What can't I move? He tried to move his legs but to no avail.

Come on get out of here before he sees you.

Oh crap he thought as Spencer looked at him.  He quickly moved his hand away and look if terror danced across his face.  The terror was soon replaced by a leer. One of the most evil leers he had ever seen.

He's seen me he thought.  His heart seized with fear as a scowling Spenser made a mad dash towards him.

Help me he wanted to scream but the words came out.  His face went red as he came charging at him. His heavy footfalls against the floor heralding his doom.

He was just a few feet away when he finally gained control of his legs and ran from the hallway.

I got to get Uncle Jason he thought as desperation filled him.

The door was kicked open and he was grabbed from behind.

"No Zach." He screamed as he was pulled back.

"Shut up."  Spencer growled and covered his mouth.

Zach continued to struggle in his grasp as found himself pulled into the laundry room.

He's going to kill me he thought.

"Help me." His muffled voice said.

"Shut up." Spenser yelled as he slammed him against the door. "Shut your damn mouth or I will break your neck you little bastard."  He then wrapped his hand around his neck and began to squeeze.

His heart raced as he Spencer looked at him with a maniacal look in his eyes. 

"You tell anyone what you saw and you are dead you understand me."

"You're killing me." He gasped as he clawed at his hand. He could not believe how strong the man was.

"I'm doing to kill you if you don't listen." Spencer said.  "You tell anyone and not only will kill you but I will kill your grandparents as well." He then brought his face close to his, his warmth was against skin. "You understand."

"Yes." Zach said. "I won't say anything I promise." Tears ran down his cheeks.

"Good boy." He said as he released him.

Zach fell to the floor gasping for air.

"You didn't see anything."

"I didn't see anything." Zach said as he cowered on the floor.

Spenser then walked out.

Now...

"I laid on that floor for a good ten, twenty minutes before I managed to summon enough strength to get up." Zach said to Jason and his grandmother.  "I wanted to check on Jack but I was too scared. I just ran back outside and hid in your car until it was time to go."

Tears were in Cathy's eyes as she said "I'm so sorry that happened to you honey." She then took him into her embrace and hugged him. "I'm so sorry you went through that."

"I'm sorry too Zach." Jason said as anger rose inside of him. He wished that he could put his hands around Spencer's neck and squeezed until the life was drained from him.

"I'm sorry I didn't say anything but I was so scared." Zach said. "All I wanted to do was forget about it."

And I did he thought. I was able to block it out. Even when I saw him again at the house Monday I did not remember the incident. It was until the night he almost killed Jack it came into my mind.

"Its okay baby." Cathy said as she hugged him. "And don't worry he will never hurt you again."

"One question?" Jason asked. "How did Elizabeth know?" He gave him a quizzical look. "Did you tell her?"

"No." Zach shook his head. "I would never tell her that."

"How did she know?"

Zach shrugged. "I'm not sure." His mind went back to that. He came out of the laundry which was off of the mezzanine and quickly made his way down the steps out of his mind with fear. "She was in the foyer with that guy." He said. They saw me come down.

Jason nodded his head. "Again I'm sorry that happened to you."

"Thanks." He then looked at his grandmother. "Are you going to tell granddad what happened."

"I have to." Cathy said. "I can't keep this from him."

"Okay." He said scared how he was going to react to his cowardice.

"Its going to be okay." Cathy rubbed his head and he forced a smile as he was filled with uncertainty.