"So, Reya," Nyah said. "I heard Kai gave you a list?"

"Oh," I said, turning my phone on. "He did, and I don't know what half the stuff on here even is," I admitted, giving her the phone.

Nyah scrolled through, "oh, these aren't that hard to find, and we'll help you with everything,"

"Can I see?" Eliana asked me.

"Go ahead," I told her and she took the phone from Nyah.

They were really sweet and I couldn't believe how fast we were getting along.

After our meal, which left me stuffed to the point where I could barely walk, Eliana drove us to the mall in her vintage car. Now this mall wasn't the kind my sister and I would go to. This was a rich people's mall. High-end brands, on top of high-end brands, some I haven't even heard of or seen before.

"Isn't this a little too much?" I asked, looking at the clothes in the first shop Eliana led us to.

One top costs nearly a hundred dollars and I could probably get one at H&M for a quarter of that price, even less.

"He gave you a black Amex, hun, we have to use it," Eliana said. "I'm guessing Ivan gave you one too,"

"He did," Nyah added.

"When is it gonna be my turn?" Eliana whined.

"You don't need a guy to give you one though, right? Shouldn't you have your own?" I asked her.

"You're right, I do, but it would be nice to be taken care of for once, right?"

I guess so.

Two salespeople came up to us, one holding a bottle of champagne and the other holding three champagne flutes.

"Good afternoon, madams, would you like some champagne?" One of them asked.

"Sure," Eliana said, looking through clothes on the rack next to us. "Can we get a chaperone?"

"Right away, ma'am,"

"No thanks for the champagne," Nyah said.

"Why?" Eliana asked, a little skeptical.

"I just don't feel like drinking this early,"

"Me neither, I get drunk too easily," I told them.

Eliana shrugged, "just the one glass," she smiled. "Thanks," she took the flute and sipped, moving over to the next rack. "Our main goal is to find something to wear for the party," she said.

"What do you plan on wearing, Mireya? Any ideas?" Nyah asked me.

"Kaian said an evening gown would be fine," I told her, running my hand down the fabric of a tulle skirt. 

"We should get something that matches," Eliana suggested. "I want something long, up to my ankles or even floor length,"

"We have some maxi dresses over here, Miss Volkov if you'd like to see them," said the chaperone. I'm not sure when she showed up but she came with two large bags, I'm assuming that's where she's gonna put our clothes in. She also had a tape measure on her the way a doctor would have a stethoscope on them. And a tiny cushion attached to a wristband where a bunch of pins was poked through.

They did adjustments here? This was an entirely new experience.

"I'm not really looking for a summer dress, but Mireya, we can check some of those for you,"