"I missed you mom" Izuku says now crying "I missed you too honey" she says hugging the boy tighter. He laughs "I'm surprised you recognize me" Izuku wipes his tears "How could I not, no matter how big or old you are I'll always recognize my own son" She says looking up at Izuku. 

Izuku is fairly tall now, he stands at 6'2 and looks kind of different now considering he's older. 

(This is pretty much how he looks now)

"Eh hem" Shouta clears his throat purposely "How are you doing big brother" Inko says letting go of izuku and hugging Shouta "I'm doing great. Me and my family are doing great and I just got promoted." he says smiling at his little sister "Thats great! So these must be your kids?" Inko says letting go of Shouta and looking at the boys "Yes this is Hitoshi and Solar" both the boys says hi "Well its nice to meet you boys" "You have a niece too named Eri but she went home, We had a kind of long day" "Thats fine, come sit" Inko says motioning them to the chairs.

They all sit down but it was quiet, Inko decided to finally ask the question she's had on her mind since she woke up "So.. Where's Hazashi?" she asks kind of with a shaky voice. Izuku looks at her and says "He's in jail, Uncle Masaru came to our house and found out everything. He won't be getting out any time soon." Izuku explains to his mother. A sigh of relief left Inko's mouth "That's good new. Have you talked to the Bakugou's since you left? I know you and Katsuki were bestfriends." Izuku rubbed the back of his neck "Yes and actually me and Kacchan are dating now.." He says kind of nervously not knowing how his mother will react. "Really? Masaru owe's me $100!" Izuku looks at his mother in confusing "You bet on your son dating his friend?" Shouta ask her "Yes, Those 2 have always been so close since they were babies. Me and Mitsuki bet that they'll date when they are older and Masaru bet they wouldn't." Shouta and Izuku face palms and shake their heads.

They all talked for about 3 hours but they eventually had to go. Everyone bid Inko goodbye and left from the hospital.

In the car 

Izuku POV

We were in the car about to drive home until Solar said something "ouuu isn't that the new ice cream shop that opened out here? I heard it was really popular. Can we get some Ice cream dad?" Solar says looking at my uncle with joy, Uncle Shouta sighs and says yes then Hitoshi and Solar starts dancing like 5 year old who just got their favorite toy on christmas. I laugh at their cuteness then we pull over to the Ice cream place.

Katsuki POV

Me, Kirishima, Mina, Denki, Sero, Jirou and even Todoroki walked to the Ice cream shop that just opened up and we weren't really surprised when we seen a pretty long line. Apparently this ice cream shop sells the best ice cream in Japan, I'll be the judge of that because I'm an ice cream expert of course. Everyone was talking but I spaced them out and started to listen to music, It's not that I don't enjoy their company or anything it's just very noisy here considering there's a lot of people here. 

The line moved a little quicker than I thought, We were already close to the register so I took out my airpods so I can hear when we order. We move up but then this guy with white hair bumps into me "Oh sorry, I wasn't looking" He says and bows, I roll my eyes "Tsk it's fine, just be careful." I say and turn back around, everyone was looking at me in shock "Did THE Katsuki Bakugou not do anything when someone bumped into him." Mina says making me roll my eyes "It was an accident. I forgive him now c'mon lets order the damn ice cream." everyone orders their ice cream and sit down at the table outside. 

Everyone was talking about how well are we going to do on the combat training test, Oh I forgot to mention we go to a school called U.A Academy where you learn to become cops, fbi, secret agents, even military police. I'm of course in the police course and so is mostly everyone at this table besides Shoto, Sero and Kiri. As we were talking everyone we hear someone shout "I got the wallet uncle" a boy with green hair says running towards some old man with black hair and handing him the wallet. It's funny that boy kinda sounds like Izuku, maybe I'm just imagining things because I haven't talked to him all day.

I lick my ice cream as the boy turns and gives an better angle. Wait... THAT IS IZUKU . I get up so fast and sprint towards him tackling him into a hug.

Izuku's POV

Me, Uncle Shouta, Hitoshi and Solar got out of the car and got in line at the ice cream place. The line was pretty long so me, Solar, and Hitoshi started to talk about video games like COD, Apex, Minecraft, even roblox then as the line got closer I see my uncle tap his pockets like he was trying to find something "What is it uncle?" I say concerned "I forgot my wallet in the car, can you get it for me?" I nod and run to the car. I was looking for it for about a good 2 minutes and found it in the pouch in the backseat, I grab it and run back. "I got the wallet uncle!" I say making attention towards myself 'oops' my uncle shakes his head and grabs the wallet. I turn back to talk to my cousins cousins again but then I was suddenly attacked by this blonde. I almost tumble to the ground but managed to keep myself up "I missed you Izu.." the blonde said. Wait.. IS THAT KACCHAN?