Kaina?!

~ Izuku's POV ~
When got to the house. Sho unbuckled the children's. "I am going for a walk alone if you are okay with that Sho?" I asked. "Sure but be safe honey." He said. l nodded my head then I started to walk.

As l was walking l accidentally bumped into someone. "Are you okay dear." A woman said. My eyes went wide. 'I know that voice.' I said to myself. She turned her head and her eyes were wide.

*gasp* "lzu?" She said. "Kaina?" I said. Then we both started to cry. "Izu?!" She said. "Kaina?!" I said then we both hugged. "I missed you big sis." I said. "I missed you more little sis." She said.

"How are you alive?" I said. "I don't know." She said. "Well you should come home with me." I said. "Sure little sis." She said with a smile and I smiled back. As we were walking to my house we have been talking since we missed each other.

Then we made it to my home. When l unlocked the door we walked in. "Mommy?!" Shinto and Izuka said. They ran and hugged my legs. "I didn't know that you had kids little sis?" She said. "Yeah." I said. "Mommy who is this?" Shinto said. "This is my big sister, Kaina." I said. "Yay!" They said and ran to her.

"Ooh~ l have a niece and a nephew." She said giving them a bare hug. "Hahaha!" They laughed. I walked to the door and shut the door then l locked the door. "Izu? Your home early?" Sho said. "Sorry Sho." I said. "I ran into my sister. So she is here in the house." I said. "Um...lzu who is this? Ah?! Is he your husband?!" She said smiling.

"Yeah he is big sis." I said smiling. "Shoto Todoroki. Nice to finally meet you." Sho said. "Kaina Midoriya. Nice to finally meet you too." She said smiling. "We have a strong aunt! Hahaha!" Shinto said. "Yup. You sure do." She said then started to tickle Shinto. "Hahahaha!" He laughed.

To be continued...

351 words