Black Light Killer: Expiriment #79

Prologue: Science is a Death Trap

       College Professor Noebest was a scientist that worked at a normal school, with normal students, and a normal building, but when he wasn’t at school, he ran a science lab of his own. Every day he would leave school at the end of the day and head to his underground science lab, where he did tests to defy all laws of time and space. He had discoveries that he would never tell the world; time travel, teleportation, and anti-gravity. Even though he had done all these amazing things, the worst part is that he does the test on the students from the school. Every day he would tutor a student, but instead of tutor them, he brought them to his lab, to never return. 

       One day, he met a woman on the street. She was beautiful, with flowing brown hair and piercing green eyes. Her skin was fair and she had the most amazing smile. He fell in love instantly, but when she rejected him for another man, he took her to the lab to change her thinking, forcing her to work for him.

       Soon they had a child; a daughter that had deep blue eyes and blonde hair and pale skin. The woman named the child, Light, after her being the light of her life. Noebest was overjoyed to have a child, at least on that couldn’t fight the experiments. When his wife learned what he was to do with their daughter, she decided to leave with her, and report Noebest to the authorities. Noebest didn’t appreciate his wife trying to run, so he killed her. He never had a real heart, he was an empty soul.