38. Kurukshetra: day 15

ابدأ من البداية

• 5 wife's of krishna were fighting Rukmini.
The fight between the remaining wife's of krishna and Rukmini lasted for a shorter period of time. Tho all were Ansh of Mata Lakshmi , Rukmini had most of the Ansh of Veerlakshmi. The remaining wife's of Krishna were then killed by Rukmini. She then returned to the camp.

• Vasudev was fighting Dhritarashtra.
The father of the most divine people were fighting. Vasudev was still grieving the loss of his wife so wasn't fighting with his full might. The war was the least interesting as it was one sided. It had ended within a prahar of the fight starting by Dhritarashtra smashing Vasudev.

• Gandhari went to fight Draupadi for the insult that was given to her family because of Draupadi.
Gandhari was in full mood of fighting. She during the years when the Pandavas were in vanvas did Tapasya of Mahadev and gained his divine weapons too. The fighting between Gandhari and Draupadi was weird. It was as if Draupadi was scared but was acting strong. The fight lasted for almost 2 prahars and ended with the end of Draupadi with the astra of Mahadev , Maheshwar astra. She later returned to her camp.

• Rohan went to fight Drupad.
Rohan was so angry at the royals of Kampilya that he in anger used Vinash Astra and killed Drupad even before drupad could finish the mantra he was chanting.

• Shanidev went to fight against Suryadev.
It was as if his wish came true. Shanidev was fighting like it was the end of universe. He removed frustration he had on Suryadev but didn't kill him because killing him would make his mother a widow. But at the end of day he had made Suryadev unconscious.

• Niyati went to fight against Sangya.
Niyati knew about all the things that Sangya had told about Shani and the torture she put Shani threw. Niyati had made up her mind that today would be the last day that sangya sees this world. Later during the fight sangya started to use foul play which angered Devi niyati more. Which resulted in her using the Tara Astra to kill sangya. She later returned to her camp.

• Rudra went to fight Dhrishtadyum who was laughing at the beating Rohan got from Mahishasur and Raktbeej.
He like Rohan didn't wait for Dhrishtadyum to attack. He was also angry that Dhrishtadyum claimed to be righteous but had failed miserably. The war between the men ended within seconds by Rudra using Rudra Astra to kill Dhrishtadyum.

• Duryodhan went to fight Bheem.
This was a fight that everyone was waiting to see. Duryodhan with Bheem without his power from hanuman and the naags. The fighting had become one sided as because Duryodhan was using is techniques and also because the second Gandhari opened her eyes in front of them , they become invincible. Duryodhan was brutally attacking Bheem removing all the childhood torture Bheem put the Kauravas threw.

• Vasusen went to the battlefield to fight Arjun.
This was a fight for the life time for Arjun. He had to prove himself in front of the god of war himself. The fight between them started. Arjun was on offended which Vasusen was on defence. The fight had taken a turn after a prahar. Vasusen was tired of being on defence so he started to attack. When her started to attack Arjun started to see his death. Arjun in arrogance said to Vasusen that Vasusen after I kill you I will make your wife my dasi. This statement of Arjun was enough for Vasusen to promise to give Arjun a terrible death. Seeing the look of anger on the face of Vasusen , Arjun quickly used vastavik Shakti towards Vasusen. But Vasusen caught the arrow and threw it on the ground. Vasusen then shot Agni Astra on arjun which started to burn Arjun , before the Astra killed arjun Vasusen used Varunastra on Arjun to extinguish the fire. Then Karna used Himb Astra on Arjun but used Agni Astra to melt the snow before the Astra froze Arjun. Finally when Arjun started to beg for death , Vasusen killed him with the Karakota Astra.

• Madri went to fight Kunti because she was forced by Kunti to take sati.
Kunti had paled seeing Madri infront of her. They fought till Madri and Kunti saw the death of both Bheem and Arjun. It was a shock for them to witness it. Kunti was begging Madri to not kill her the way Madri begged Kunti to let her kids be accompanied to Hastinapur. But Madri was still thinking of how Kunti forced her to take sati and being reminded of it Madri with her sword killed Kunti.

• Naintara went to fight Andhak , Jalandhar and Sankachuda.
Devi Naintara was fighting like a lioness. She had not taken any form till now as she was playing it net. But that changed when Andhak praised the way Mahishasur and Raktbeej attacked Rohan. Suddenly the volcano's erupted. All the Kauravas camp people came to the war zone to see that the third eye of Naintara had opened and killed Andhak. Seeing this Sankachuda went to fight her. But she didn't want to waste another day of war so she with her Trishul beheaded him. Lastly it was her and her half-brother Jalandhar fighting. She didn't want to kill her brother like she did to Andhak so she asked him to become good and do good deeds but Jalandhar didn't listen to her. She half heartedly then used her chakra and killed the last living person of the Pandavas side.

And with that the Kauravas had won the war. Which was started because of the four people in their side who started the war. But they were the ones to end it. Before going Naintara and Vasusen with their powers regained the life of all the Sena on their side. They then went to Hastinapur. Leaving behind a broken Krishna and Balram.

_____________________________
AUTHORS NOTE:

LAST TWO CHAPTERS LEFT AND THIS BOOK WILL BE OVER.

DID YOU LIKE THE WAR CHAPTERS ?

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT?