"Good morning Mr.Shin...I hope you liked the cottage..."Namjoon said...

"Yes yes...Thank you so much for that sir..." Shin said...

Namjoon looked at Jungguk who was looking at him with his doe eyes...

"He maybe your nephew..." Namjoon stated...

"Yes.....His name is Jungguk....Uhh he can't talk...I told you..." Shin said and looked at Jungguk...

Jungguk understood they were talking about him...He bowed to Namjoon hurriedly...Namjoon chuckled at the action...

"Yeah I know...He is cute..." Namjoon said..

Shin smiled and signed Jungguk that "This sir called you cute.."

Jungguk became shy...He signed to Namjoon which mean "Thank you.."

"He said thank you..." Shin said...Namjoon smiled....

Shin looked at Seokjin...
"Uhhh Seokjinshi and sir can he stay here until I come??Actually it is a new place for him...So I don't want him to alone...If it's okay to you..." Shin said hesitantly...

"Of course he can stay here...Don't worry...He will have good company..." Seokjin said and remembered someone...

"Thank you Seokjinshi...Sir is it okay??" Shin questioned Namjoon...

"Yes Shin..Don't worry....He can stay here as much he wants..." Namjoom said...

"Thank you sir...Seokjinshi if you want to talk with him you can write in that notebook...He will answer..." Shin said and pointed at the notebook which was Jungguk holding..

"Okay..I will keep that in mind..." Seokjin said...

Shin looked at Jungguk and made him understand that he can stay here and talk with anyone by writing...Also he told him he would come soon...Jungguk nodded and smiled....

"Let's go sir..." Shin said to Namjoon... Namjoon gave his bag to Shin who took it instantly... They went outside and got inside the car....
Seokjin hold Jungguk's hand and made him to sit on the couch...Jungguk was shy to look at him...Seokjin took the notebook from him and wrote something...He then gave that to Jungguk...Jungguk read the writing...

"You sit here comfortably...Don't be nervous and shy...Think this is your home...You can say anything to me...I will go and bring a drink for you..."

Jungguk looked at Seokjin and smiled...Then he wrote something and showed to Seokjin...

"Thank you sir..."

Seokjin looked at Jungguk....He again hold the notebook and wrote again...

"No sir...You can call me hyung little guy.."

Jungguk looked at Seokjin again and nodded...Seokjin chuckled and left from there....

Jungguk was sitting there alone...He thought he should draw something...So he opened his notebook's last page and started to draw some random thing....He was busy on his drawing that he didn’t saw a figure was standing front of him...Jungguk looked at the foot on the ground...He looked up and saw a handsome boy was looking at him with his brown eyes....

"Who are you??" The boy said but bad luck Jungguk couldn’t hear...But he understood the boy said something to him by seeing the movement of his lip....

"KIM TAEHYUNG" a scream heard in the house......

To be continue~~

(Hello...How are you all??? I hope you are doing well...But I am not...I have fever and cold....My body is paining so much...I wrote it with difficulty....

Do you like this part???Finally another main lead came on the plot....Tell me on the comment guys....

I will upload another part after some hours...Till then enjoy this💜)