Attached

"Mommy look! She must be one of the out of town folk!" The little boy said, pointing.

"It's rude to point and stare-" The women said before taking a glance at who he was talking about.

She was a but shocked to see what looked like a young woman standing far off from the crowd eating one of the Good Humors ice cream.

She had long curly hair, slightly tanned skin from the heat, glowing orange eyes with small glasses, a white blouse with a black skirt that ended perfectly above her ankles and heeled Mary Jane pumps with the bows.

She needed to take a second look to see that the young woman wasn't wearing any lipstick or eye shadow. Her eyelids were naturally dark and her lips light pink.

"Darling, do you see this?"

"See what?" The women put a finger up and directed her husband's face towards the girl.

"That girl over there, has she always been here?"

"I don't know... You have to say she's quite the eye catcher."

"Yeah... Wait, what's that supposed to mean?"

Lemitlance snickered, she didn't even do anything and she already caused a problem. "I should use this disguise more often." She said to herself. She stood there listening to them argue, eating the ice cream. "When the hell is Alastor gonna come back?" She looked up at the sky. "Ó, a Lemitlance, níl ann ach tri huaire an chloig, beidh tú go maith!" One of the problems Lemitlance has is that she can get attached to someone way too quickly, but she doesn't care if they leave her. She's just used to the routine.

She looked at the ice cream. It wasn't the best, but it was still good. You can't find food like this in hell. It's like moving to a different country. She couldn't say anything for heaven though. She's never been there. She's only heard stories.

She lost her appetite looking at it. She snapped her fingers and the ice cream reversed. As if it wasn't eaten at all.

"Hey kid," she said, catching a young colored girl's attention. "You want this?" The girl was shocked but happily took the ice cream. She dug in her pockets for a second and pulled out a few coins. "Keep the change, it's for free." The girl was surprised by the kindness. She looked at the change and back up at her. But instead she saw an orange butterfly. As orange as the women's eyes. She watched as the butterfly flew away.

Wondering what the heck just happened.