"pretty" he whispered, seeing the butterfly soaring away on the shimmering avenue which was replenished with snow dampness that melted away.

He finds it in front of the cafe where he used to work.

It was the cafe that made him and her fall in love.

It was the cafe where they both talked for the first time.

"your eyes are beautiful Nagi"

She would say and he would watch her ocean blue eyes that made him sad and fall for her more deeply.

She would talk and he would listen.

She would cry and he would hug her tighter.

That was the kind of love they were in.

This cafe brought painful memories in his mind and his heart ached for her touch and love.

"I am a prison of my own memories"

The cafe was still the same nothing have changed it was the same cafe where he came from 10 years ago when he was a high school student looking for the perfect place to study, and the same cafe where they gave him his internship with the cafe's owner, and the same cafe where he sat and talked to him about college application because he wasn't sure whether or not he wanted to go to college.

The cafe still had her smell but now there were flowers in the window and the coffee machine was newer than it used to be, which didn't mean anything because the coffee machine hadn't changed the fact that everything else has, it just took longer to get used to new things. The flowers in the window reminded him of his first time coming here

The cafe smelled like his first love, it always did

It smelled like a thousand memories of him that he thought he forgot

He walked through the door slowly feeling lost in time

People were walking through the street outside looking at the shops and taking pictures on their phones

Soon the coffee began to get empty. He stood there alone. It was quiet and peaceful here. His gaze stopped when he saw a new intruder coming "sorry we are closing s---?' his eyes fixed on her. She looked beautiful.

Her hair was shorter and ebony. They were long before" did she cut her hair" he thought her blue eyes looked happy and sad at the same time she looked more than a come true and her voice was angelic.

She turned around and smiled at him when they locked eyes he could see happiness and pain in her eyes "hello" she said and put her hand up waving at him

Welcome back to the cafe , welcome home, I can't believe you are back" he whispered even though he didn't want to say anything but his lips already betrayed him.

"I found you," he said once again this time he took her hand in his she just sniffed warm tears started to come out of her eyes.

"you found me too" she whispered and pulled him closer she buried herself against his chest his breath stuttered when she grabbed his jacket tightly she cried into him he wrapped his arms around her and squeezed her tighter she held onto him as if to make sure that he was real" I missed you so much" she sobbed

"It's okay Y/n..."

"What are you doing here Nagi?" she asked him to stroke her back gently.

"I guess gate brought me here," he said quietly his eyes fixed on her she looked like a lost little kid, and he was there to take care of her no matter how hard she try to push him away he never left her side ever, and even if he was tired of chasing after her and telling her 'i'm tired of your running from me'. He pulled her closer.

Kiss me | Bluelock oneshotजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें