Isagi

It was requested by the most amazing person here it is for you I am sorry if it's not that good I wrote it in a hurry because I have exams going on please enjoy I will isagi and reader story in the future if I got time 

Love was something y/n has longed for a very long time now her wishes have come true. When you fall in love it feels like someone has drawn stars around your scars. He made her feel love and wanted the feeling she always wished for from childhood. She loved her lover.

Her lover was the star in her eyes.

Her lover was her everything.

Her love was Isagi Yoichi.

The guy whom she never thought she would have a chance with may hear a story about an actress falling in love with the best sticker in the world but you may have never heard about a love story between them.

Writer and The best striker in the world.

Y/n was an amazing writer who would always find beauty in even the smallest thing. She would even find beauty in a plane stone saying that this stone has become a cold-hearted monster because of this cruel world.

Some may find it silly but isagi knows the truth that his girlfriend oh I am sorry his wife has a heart of gold her mind is different she tries to find beauty in everything as she is herself a beauty in isagi eyes.

Y/n loved everything about isagi the way he would play with her hair he would help her in writing by doing romantic stuff so she could get inspiration and can use them in her writing. He wouldn't find expensive gifts for her he would try to make handmade gifts for her for Christmas. He learned how to knit a sweater he made a custom sweater that fit her it was a sky blue sweater he choose that color because y/n favorite thing about his isagi body was his ocean blue eyes.

And he wanted y/n to remember that she will always belong to him no matter what they were lovers connected through a red string of fate that will find each other no matter what.

Isagi always loved to hear those words from y/n lips "Yoichi your eyes shine brighter than any luminaries would have"

And whenever isagi listens to that world a small proud smile will curve onto his lips.

Isagi still remembers the day when he said "I love you" to his girlfriend for the first time but it feels like yesterday he asked y/n out for a date now he was married to her it feels like yesterday when he said I love her it feels like yesterday they both took their vows In front of each other.

It was a Christmas Day isagi was cuddling up on his couch soft holiday music playing on the radio the fresh aroma of bitter coffee and the hot shakes spread around the room y/n was making some cookies for him in the kitchen he was waiting for her to come so they both could watch a movie.

They thought of watching the jab we met" today. It was an Indian movie that y/n selected a story about a girl who talked too much and met a serious rich guy after his break up. It was a wholesome movie so they both thought of watching it.