Extra chapter • Tangled AU 1

Context:
Rapunzel AU Kunikuzushi is rapunzel kazuha is Flynn and raiden is Gothel/mother Ofc
Ages are respectively 28, 26 and ??
Story is told like an actual fairytale throughout the narration
Some events won't be the same as in the movie
Contains: fluff and smut(in future chapter, suck it hornknee mfs)

Narration:
There was once upon a time, in a far away land, secluded from other regions, was a boy. He wasn't no ordinary boy. He had long luscious navy hair that measured hundreds and hundreds of feet. His hair had wonderful magic hidden behind it too. It could heal the wounded in a matter of seconds! This boy's name was Kunikuzushi and his mother, a powerful shogun, kept him away from others to protect him. The boy was kept in a high tower, lost admits the tall maple trees that never seemed to lose their leaves. He would stay in his room, at the top of the tower, mourning "when shall it be I'll meet someone?". Everyday he would wait for somebody, anybody, to show up at the foot of the tower and greet him with a warming smile. These thoughts could only last for a while. Mother was the only person he ever saw, asking to climb up his hair to tend to his needs. His mother, Ei, didn't see the need of her son to exit the tower to explore. She would only ever leave him books so he could wonder about the world's lore. His biggest wish was to leave this hell, with a man dressed so well and look at the lanterns reach the sky as the sun set as for the tower he would no longer dwell. His eyes would start to swell and itch, crying out tears, knowing his mother would never let him leave. He loved his mother as well, not wanting to break her heart.
However, one day, as his mother went to grab dinner, Kunikuzushi waited for his mother to come back patiently. He felt a tug on his long hair, signalling his mom was back. He pulled his hair back up when he was suddenly met face to face with—!

———————————————

Kazuha pov:

I was running through the forest, escaping people whom were after me. I may or may not have had stolen some of their money and they may have gotten a tiny bit angry... hehe... after running and hiding for a solid 15 minutes amongst the trees and bushes, I stumble upon a huge tower. It was easily a hundred-something feet. It had this blue drape hanging off of the balcony so I took the advantage and started climbing up the rope. Maybe I could find some more money up there! Instead of being met face to face with a chest full to the brim with mora, there was a girl with really, but like really, fucking long hair. So that means... I wasn't climbing a rope... that was... I immediately started panicking and apologizing as I was on my knees, praying to the lord she would forgive me. She looked at me, startled, like she had never seen anyone in her whole life. She immediately grabbed the nearest thing, a pan, and next thing I knew *BANG*, I was out cold.

Kunikuzushi pov:
'Whom was this man?! How did he find the tower?! What is he doing here?!?!' Those three questions were running through my mind simultaneously, clouding my rationality. I was unable to speak, only letting out occasional squeaks. Not thinking of what I was doing, I grabbed a pan and hit him with it, knocking him out cold. After a second, I realized what I did and was shocked. 'Oh dear, what did I do! What did I do! What if mom sees this? What will I do?!?!' I tied him up to a chair using my hair and waited for him to wake up. In the meanwhile, I started cleaning a bit some stuff that was out of place, making my bed and just normal chores. After around 15 minutes, the guy woke up. I stood in front of him, looking down at him. I did speak a word.

"Why... am I tied to a chair?.." said the man. "As to not let you escape" I responded " I don't know if you're dangerous or if you could pose any potential threat." I added. The boys eyes suddenly widened but it didn't seem to be from the information I just gave him, it seemed to be something else...
"What are you looking at?" I asked "You're... a guy?" He asked unsure of himself. "Aak— you thought I was a girl?! What kind of dummy thinks that!" I whacked him multiple times, my face growing red. "Owww..." he groaned quietly, rubbing his head on his shoulder since his hands weren't available. "What's your name, you dumb boy." I murmured the last part, flicking his forehead, still not forgiving him for his stupid thought. Who in their right mind would think I'm a girl?! I pinched my nose bridge, frustrated. "Kazuha... my name is Kaedehara Kazuha." "Okay mr. Kaedehara, what in the lord's name are you doing here?!" I asked him, ticked off. "I-I was running away from people!! I was just trying to survive or else they would've had my head!" He spoke quickly, explaining himself as if he was praying for forgiveness. However, there was something strange he mentioned... "Whom is it that wants your head, mr.Kaedehara?" I spoke, thorns growing on my tongue every word that came out. "If you tell me, I might just let you stay for a bit and heal your wounds." I offered, pointing at a previously injured arm. "I was being chased by some merchants of Inazuma city!" He shouted a bit, closing his eyes firmly. "Inazuma..?" I asked, mumbling my words. "Yes..." Mr.Kaedehara confirmed. I stayed silent for a good minute, thinking very hardly before I made a decision.

"If I tend to your wounds and let you free, will you bring me to Inazuma city with you, mr.Kaedehara?"

1013 words
A/N
EXTRA CHAPTER CUZ YALL ARE PROBABLY BORED AF ONLY READING MAIN STORY<3<3
I'm finally done with pt1 of extra chap!!!!
Thank you so much to my bestie lolohardreader for existing and giving me all these great ideas<3 ily bestie
Btw, don't be shy to leave requests in comments! Just @ me and type your request/r
Stay tuned for next chapters/extra chapters<3!