Chapter 3 • Estate

Context: they already arrived at the estate and they're in kazuha's room exploring a bit
Kazuha and scara are respectively 14 and 16 during the current time line.

3rd person pov:
"Oh wow Kazuha, you have quite a lot of space in your room." Said the young Kunikuzushi as he sloppily sat down on his friend's bed and rested his hands next to his hips.
"I don't occupy much space in here as I'm always dragged outside to practice wielding the sword and mastering it or taking walks around the islands" the platinum stated blankly to the other.

"Soooo.... What do you wanna do?" Said Kunikuzushi as Kazuha turned his head back only to see he was laying on his stomach, legs in the air, resting his face on his petite, rosy hands. The red-eyed boy instantly turned his head back before the purple-haired could notice he had went beet-red.

'Shogun, what have I done to be blessed with such sights' Thought Kazuha looking back at his small desk with small decorations such as family heirlooms or gifts that got given by citizens to the clan.

"Kuni, do you know the art of the sword?"
"Ah, no.. I don't know how to fight.." he admitted, slightly embarrassed of himself.
"Well since you can't spar, would you like to watch me? It's almost time for my training so might as well spar a bit with someone! It'll keep you occupied, I'm sure!" He explained to his friend. Kunikuzushi was intrigued by the invitation and accepted to accompany and watch him spar.

Deep in his mind, it wasn't just training, in Kuni's mind, he imagined it was like Kazuha was a samurai fighting against enemies to protect him.

Whenever he was next to Kazuha he felt safer then any body guard his mother hired for him, hell, he even felt softer then being with his mother, the electro archon, goddess of eternity herself.

Both boys headed outside as they were greeted with a familiar face for a certain platinum blond boy but a completely unknown person to the long haired blue-haired boy.
There stood a tall boy with long light brown hair tied in a messy pony tail that flew gently in the wind. He wore a long red haori with a white cat poking it's head out oh so cutely.
The kitten has caught Kunikuzushi's attention as he was quite a cat person.

"Hi Kaz! Who's this?"

410 words
A/N
Short chapter!!!!
Omg 2 chapters in one day!! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :)!! I hope you're all looking forward to next part, stay tuned!