Paranoid // the end.. :(

Chanwoo' POV -

After a week since the incident, I've been really paranoid lately. Hes been following me almost everywhere I've been.. I think- I never see him with my eyes but I mean I feel someone there. I just sense there presence. Its honestly annoying, but I didn't think I could report it. It doesn't seem like a big deal. "MD, can you come here for a moment?" I ask unaware of how I look at the moment. "Yes darling?- you've been in your room all day and you've just been sitting and moping with ice cream all over yourself.." He said wiping off my face with a napkin. "Is it possible to install cameras in the house?" I say trying my best not to worry MD, but it seems he got the wrong idea at first, "Oh~?" He whispered to me. "HUH?- wait no no, I meant I just feel unsafe for whatever reason.. Is that still alright?" "There should be no reason you feel unsafe, im incredibly sorry that you feel that way.. Is it because of him?" MD asked. "Yes, it is and I dont know why I feel like this.. I cant seem to get away from his horrible face.. It feels like latley I can only think about him. Its driving me crazy- I need a drink." I get up to go in the kitchen and grab whatever is strong enough to make him drunk.. However MD dragged the blonde boyfriend away from the alcohol. "You are not getting drunk tonight okay, you cant drink everytime you have a problem that can cause serious issues.." MD stated.

They got drunk.. 👨‍🦲

"A-and tHen he stArted HittiNg me w-wHen i gOT home froM schOol- Not the BesT chiLdHooD, bUt its whAtvEr..." MD then started acting serious, even when he was drunk he always knew how to sober up a bit.. Though everything from that night was fuzzy..

The next morning-

MD woke me up with warm coffee and a kiss on the forehead.. He looked really sad when I opened my eyes, almost as if he'd been crying the previous night.. "D-did something happen last night..?" I ask clearly concerned, I had never seen MD look sad, or even teary before.. "Well.. You opened up a lot that night.. You told me things about your childhood and what your father is like.. I just want you to know that I will always be by your side. Im never going to leave you, I promise.." he assured, then hugged. Later through the day a knock at the door is heard, MD opens the door and sees the police outside.. "Uh- Hello? Is there an issue?" MD confusingly says.. "Well, yes- are you the owner of this condo?" the female police officer asks. MD replyed with a nod. "We have gotton a report filed in from one of your neighbors-" I quietly freeze up scared that it might be about the sex they have had.. I worried that I might've been too loud.. "-Some say they have seen a person, tall in all black creeping around your place.. Peaking through the front windows in the hallway for multiple hours.. We just wanted to see if you guys were okay?" Me and MD's heart both drop as we look at each other in fear.. "M-MD can I talk to y-you for a second.?" I stutter trying not to break down infront of everyone.. "Yea, can you excuse us for a moment?" He asks the cop.. "Take all the time you need Ill be right out here" she says understandingly . "MD t-that him... I know it is, we need to g-get out of here. P-please?" I start crying while hugging him. I can tell this was a hard decision for him because of the memories we've had here.. He sighs, "Anything for you honey.. We will start packing tomorrow and hopefully move out soon." he wispers to me..

After a week everything was packed up and the apply for a new condo was approved. We moved in a few days later and everything worked out well. We then finished settling in after a month, and since then we havent seen of my father since.. Im glad we moved but I also miss the memories from out old place.. "I know things will get better from now on." I tell MD as he smiles at me.

2 years later-

We got married and had many more hapoyy memories in the new place. Though one night changed a lot.."Holy shit- Chanwoo come look at this!" MD yelled me name rushing me with my nails. "Yea sweetie?" I walk into the room to see the tv show my father in jail. "They finally found that old bastard..? Im glad that shits over now" "This means we hve to celebrate, how about we go to a club then come back here for some fun..?" He says seducing me. "Lets go get ready then?" I pull him by his hand and we go into the bathroom, making out.. We try not to go too far since we have somewhere to go soon. He leaves a few hickeys on my neck and torso then continues kissing my face.. After an hour we finish getting ready and we head out to the bar. Once we arrive we sit down in a private room and start making out again, he pulls out a dick ring and puts it on me, I moan with pleasure as he turns up the intensity.. Louder and louder my moans fill the soundproof room. MD found so much pleasure within my voice that he got hard.. (😨) he flips me over and loosens me up a bit before putting his dick in me. I dont know why but i get extra excited when were in public.. I moan louder as he starts thrusting into me. I can feel my body getting weak as he lifts my legs up to his waist. The sensation through me body when he touches me feels different than anyone who has ever touched me. I want this feeling to last forever, "NgH- p-please give me all of you.." MD moves his hips and pulls my hair, wispering into my ears with his soft voice "I dont know if i can wait until we get home.." "C-cum into me pleAse-?" "As you wish my love..aAhh-" MD moaned "AHh..nGhhH!-" I moaned louder than before with drool down and tears down my face, mascara running down my face..

A/N: Again in really sorry that I havent posted in a while ive been on writers block for the past 2 months.. I feel really bad about not posting for a while so ive decided to end this.. Its for the best, im sorry for doing this but i know that i cant finish this :(

This is not the end of me though! I will continue to make SHORT stories and oneshots of any manga/anime (that i know of) and ill be happy to take requests for a ship 🫶

Goodbye mis amores, this was truly a fun story to create and I hope you enjoyed it to, till next time! ❤