Authors note!

Hey guys, I know I just started posting again but I need to take a break for a while. Yesterday there was a shooter at my school and it lasted till the beginning of the day to 1 hour before my lunch (11:40). Our school went of hard lockdown mode for 3-ish hours and then at my lunch me and my friends were in this corner area of the feild and this guy (not from the school) jumped the fence, he was clearly drunk. He reeked of alcohol and was carrying a beer in his right hand. And a big tank of beer in his left hand. Me and my friends were hiding from this weird kid stalking me at the time too so when we saw the intruder (drunk guy) we ran as fast as we could. We were screaming so loud "HELP HELPP! THERES A GUY WHO JUMPED THE FENCE, PLEASE HELPP!" my friend yelled. I was trying to yell vey loud but I was gagging on my words almost throwing up because of how scared I am. We finally get one of the staffs attention and he catches the drunk guy talking to other students. The weird kid following me found me and he was really passing me off plus the fact that this drunk guy broke into out school. So I yelled "PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP GET AWAY FROM ME!" and me and my friend swent the other direction. Once we made it to the stairs for the building be see the cops run down the stairs. Apparently the drunk guy tried fighting someone. That was the last thing that saw or heard for yesterday.

I hope you guys understand what is happening. I'm still really freaked out and scared from yesterday. I just really need a short break. :)