Mu She's physical fitness is different from ordinary people, Cheng Yiyi may not be able to bear it.

  At the mecha exit area, Mu She turned her head and said, "I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you later."

  Cheng Yiyi: "..." She didn't even know what she was going to do.

  "What do you want to do?"

  "Fight the eighth-level beast with me."

  Cheng Yiyi took a deep breath and agreed. With 300 million materials, she got them together in one go.

  Only when the safety of the benefactor is guaranteed can she have a steady stream of wealth.

  The cockpit taken by Mu does not have a rescue seat, but only a separate safety cabin position.

  The safety cabin is a standing type, which is more spacious than a seat.

  But Cheng Yiyi can see that the safety cabin in front of him is much higher than the safety cabin of the mechas in the market, and it is fully enclosed and shockproof.

  Even so, Cheng Yiyi still feels bad.

  Mu She boarded the cabin first, and then pulled her in, turning on all security measures.

  Two automatic seat belts buckle from the waist to the shoulder bones.

  The place was cramped, and Cheng Yiyi's back was pressed against Mu She's body, neither of them felt any ambiguity.

  There is only one thought in Cheng Yiyi's mind, he must not be ashamed later, "Lieutenant General Mu, I only have an A-level physique, and my small body cannot withstand strong winds and waves, so don't be too violent." "You will be cured."

  Cheng

  Yiyi Wanting to cry without tears, and even a little liver pain, will she follow Mu She to the liver for three days and three nights before she can rest a little, as rumored on the Internet.

  The gold master's father doesn't understand pity and pity at all, is there still time for her to get off the boat?

  Weak slags are bound together with God of War, and the unlucky ones must be weak slags.

  Mu She activated the mental power connection, while Cheng Yiyi looked out through the narrow observation window.

  Mu She issued one order after another, and in just three minutes, countless mechas flew out of the spaceship.

  All large weapons are charging.

  The muzzles were all aimed at the alien beasts in front.

  The streamlined three-S silver mecha is like the backbone among all the mechas, and all the mechas follow behind it.

  Mecha masters with less than 3S mental power cooperate with long-distance to deal with seventh-level beasts, and mecha masters with more than 3S spiritual power follow Mu She to deal with eighth-level beasts.

  It had been a long time since there had been any eighth-level beasts on the front line. Every time they appeared, a large number of soldiers died.

  The psychological quality of the rushing troops is already well-matched in the industry, and the bottom of their hearts will still be shaken. In the face of death, no one can be completely calm.

  But with Mu She's order, they still bravely faced so many strange beasts.

  Two strange beasts, one looks similar to the red phosphorous beast Cheng Yiyi met before, with a huge body, humanoid, and two big nostrils, and the other is short, about the size of a tank-type mech, with quick movements.