𝟎𝟏𝟐: 𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐱 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭.

Start from the beginning

Well, everyone except for JJ, who seemed excited over what I supposedly did. Kie, slapped the boy on his shoulder making his smile fade.

June: "I'm sorry! I was really angry with myself, I wasn't thinking straight!" -I replied, making John B, sigh.

We drove through the town, arriving over to Kie's parents restaurant. All of us getting out from the vehicle, making our way inside the place.

Kie: "Here, come with me. I'm gonna see if I can find some clothes for you." -she whispered, dragging me to the back part of the counter.

The other boys stayed behind, as we entered what looked like a locker room. She grabbed my shoulders, pushing me gently towards the wall.

Kie: "I know you're lying, you went to a party." -she declared, my eyes widening after hearing her sentence.

June: "What gave it away?"

Kie: "I just know, the smell of Rafe's cologne is impossible to not distinguish. I also knew about Topper's party today, since I was invited." -she replied.

She then handled me a pair of shorts, accompanied by a long sleeves shirt that hang inside of the locker.

June: "I'm sorry for lying, I just didn't wanted to cause any problems with us." -I replied, making her shake her head side to side.

Kie: "Don't worry, June. Just remember to always be honest to John B, just like you guys promised each other."

June: "He told you about our promise?" -I asked, smiling at the girl.

Kie: "Yeah, he was very happy about it. Just please don't hurt him, I know he's your twin and all. You wouldn't do that, but be honest with him."

Kie: "John B, is sort of a fragile person."

June: "Yeah, I'll tell him the truth later at home. By the way, is there anywhere I can put this clothes on?" -I asked, the girl quickly pointed towards our left.

Kie: "That door leads to the bathroom, you can change there. I'll be waiting at the front with the boys, let me know if you need anything."

I nodded, later then being left alone to start changing my clothes. I started to put everything on, taking my makeup off with
the bathroom paper towels and water. It was very irritating since it was taking forever, but eventually I ended up succeeding.

A while later after finishing I headed out of the bathroom, making my way towards the exit to meet up with the boys. The three boys stood aside watching a couple of people eating, their faces screaming jealousy. On the other hand, Kie, was sort of begging her Dad. Trying to make him let the boys eat here.

Finally receiving a yes from her Dad, making the boys cheer. All of us ate everything sat on our table, talking within each other. The rest of the people had already left, leaving only us alone at the restaurant.

Suddenly I looked over to Kie, as music began playing on the radio. A slight smirk appeared on her face, making me and her stand up from our chairs as we danced together.

Kie called John B, over beginning to dance with him. The two other boys staring dumbly at the pair, making me point to the two of them.

June: "You guys look stupid there, come on!" -I commented, making them laugh as they approached me.

We all danced together, this will probably be a core memory for me. Everyone seemed so happy around each other's presence, no one was left out at all.

JJ: "So, Jun-Jun. You like dancing, huh?" -he asked, holding onto my hands as we kept dancing.