VIII: Damned to Ruins

Depuis le début

"No, that was the wish fairy that might've overheard you come or twice."

A loud squeal erupted from Kaminari's pursed lips, releasing an overwhelming scent of citrus out of pure joy.

"Thank You!" He repeated over and over again excited, leaving kiss marks on Katsuki's cheek and forehead, as the arms dealer tried to pry himself away.

"Yeah yeah..." Katsuki grinned.

He wasn't exactly sure, but his heart seemed to twinge with each kiss placed on his cheek.

It wasn't a good feeling either.

Perhaps it's because he knew Izuku was in Japan and the year long search he had to give up on was coming right back for round two.

Katsuki jolted a bit when Kaminari grabbed his hand,  that look in his golden irises went from sly to seductive.

His perfectly manicured fingers made tiptoes along the alpha's shoulder.

"Since you've made my day as of recently, I've been thinking..." Kaminari swayed side to side, reaching and tugging gently at Katsuki's button up, "We never did get to finish what we started back there."

He then giggled, leaning in and kissing the man's cheek before attempting to trail to his lips when Katsuki's suddenly grabbed him.

Hard.

"Ow-," A gasp left Kaminari lips as he looked up at the blond who gave him a weird glance.

Katsuki looked down at Kaminari's cover up where his mark gland should've been.

No.

Not him.

His insides tingled as they repeated those phrases over and over again.

It felt like now that he knew Izuku was back? He couldn't do this.

A golden glimpse flicker in his eyes, as his grip went loose on Kaminari's body after a harsh tug at it.

He looked into Kaminari's eyes before heaving the omega over his shoulder and moving face paced to their bedroom just a floor up.

Not yet.

He could do anything just yet, so he might as well just go along with this and come up with something later.

Kaminiari's burst of laughter echoed in the top level of the penthouse before it switched to cries and moans of overstimulation and a thick knot covered by latex pressing up against his prostate.

Clashing scents wafted around the omega's bedroom by the time said knot had deflated and Katsuki could pull out.

Kaminari was already left in a daze, but Katsuki hopped right back to his phone, not bothering to spare another glance at the person he was supposed to be courting.

The low glare of Izuku's dolled up work photo from a little over a year ago reflected in his eyes.

He wasn't sure why, but the pleasant feeling he had after finding Izuku after so long felt like there was a looming overcast waiting to rain on his parade.

Even though he'd already asked, he put in another request for family's investigator to look for anything else.

After all, 24 hours was a lot of time for things to be updated.

He slipped back on his lower half of clothing before making his way out of Kaminari's assigned bedroom and to his own.

He was going to find Izuku.

He was sure of it.

• • •Meanwhile in Kyoto • • •

Red polished nails tapped steadily on a desk.

An office that had a golden glow that resonated from the lamp that sat on one of the back shelves had casted a glare onto a porcelain like face.

Flickering scarlet eyes stared down and the printed log of phone calls and requests made.

"...And you say Katsuki made these calls and requests?" A feminine voice resonated to her family's designated background runner.

"Yes Ma'am, it appears your son's ex lover-,"

The woman made a hiss sound before her nails clicked to shut the man in front of her up.

"Whore of a baby mother." She interjected, "Do not reduce my son's status to put him on the same level of that cretin."

Mitsuki Bakugo.

Once word had arrived that Izuku left for the U.S and Katsuki's courting was coming along well after learning his favorite stripper disappeared, she step down with Katsuki's father as head and co-head of the family.

Of course he would show right back up once she stepped down.

"My apologies, Ma'am," The man bowed, folding his hands into his palms and interlacing his fingers, "from what I've seen I think he plans on tracking him down."

Mitsuki hummed, thinking about her options.

"Continue to respond with vague answers." Mitsuki answered, "If you say you can no longer help him I'm sure Katsuki would think right back to suspect me in all of this and I just got back to somewhat good terms with my son,"

"In any case, I'm sure all he'll want to do is merely reconcile and if he can't then that's that, besides, he already is courting someone and they looked to be in love enough."

The man bowed again, acknowledging her plan before being dismissed off, as Mitsuki looked down at her nails.

Her eyes wavered to the framed picture of her, Her husband and Katsuki's father, Masaru and of course,

Katsuki.

She poured so much into him.

And she'd be damned if that was ruined.