"Eat your food." The demon man told you.

You look at the food and think twice if you will eat the food that the demon man gave you, you think twice maybe the demon man put poison in your food.

The male demon noticed you not eating so he immediately knew what was on your mind.

"If you think I'm going to poison you just by eating, you're wrong. If I had a plan to kill you, I would have done it earlier, so eat." The demon man said to you as if he was very angry with you.

Just think about why the demon man talks to you like that, you didn't do anything wrong, right?

"What have I done?" You whisper to yourself.

And the demon man heard this so he turned to you and stared at you with his demon eyes.

When you saw that he was staring at you, you were afraid of what he was going to do to you, so you just followed what he said to eat.

You took the chopsticks feeling in your hand that you were shaking because you were so weak but you still tried to eat.

While you were eating, the demon man just watched your every move when he saw that you were struggling he helped you eat.

He stood up and came to you and took the chopsticks from you when the demon man took the chopsticks you wondered why.

He sits next to you and tests you, you don't want him to do this because you are ashamed of him.

The male demon took the fish and fed it to you.

"Now eat." He told you that he demanded that you open your mouth so you followed him.

You just let him feed you because you know that even if you complain to him he might get even more angry with you so you just let him feed you.

It wasn't until a few moments later that you finished eating so the demon man washed the dishes.

While you were sitting in the living room waiting for the male demon to finish washing the dishes.

You just wondering where Kanae, Sabito, Yuichiro, Tamayo, Aoi, Sumi, Kiyo, Naho, Oyakata-sama are.

You don't know where they are now so you just wondered where they are now when the male demon suddenly entered the living room.

"Take a bath." The demon man told you.

You looked at him as if you couldn't stand up because your head still hurt and you felt like you were going to get dizzy.

The male demon did nothing but look at you where you were sitting waiting for you to stand up.

When you stand up slowly, you feel like you're going to get dizzy and have a headache.

That's why you were so surprised when the demon man grabbed you and held you bridal style and took you to the bathroom to take a shower.

When you got to the bathroom he put you in the bathtub and left you alone to take a bath.

You were just looking at the door when the male demon left you alone in the bathtub to take a bath, you didn't know who the demon was with you now because you never saw him.

"Who could he be?" You Ask yourself.

But you just ignored that who is the demon with you now, what you are thinking about now is how you can return to your real world and how you can save the one you love.

"Mom and Dad... How can I save you from that." You said to yourself.

You just looked at the water as you thought about how you could save your parents from Tanjiro.