Notes

Inspo: me and my friends passing notes abt our teachers bald spot lmfao idk BTW THIS IS ABOUT KEL I JUST DIDNT WANT TO PUT HIS NAME IN THE TITLE CUZ IT DOESNT LOOK AESTHETICALLY PLEASING </3

Next lesson was history. History was the worst one because of the annoying teacher. She wasn't just mean, she always favoured the boys in the class because she wanted to seem cool and impress them. She wasn't either, just cringy and uncool. Kel loved history for whatever reason and was a big history nerd. Anytime you tried to talk to Kel in history he would always ignore you or hit your arm very hard. Y/N had tried to talk to him, but it was the same as any other history lesson. So you decided to pass a note to Kel, because talking to him won't work so why won't notes? 

You wrote a simple "hey" on the note and passed it to him. He read it with a raised eyebrow. He scribbled something onto the note and gave it back. It read; "shut up". Wow, rude!

You start thinking of things to right, and something specific comes to mind. You decided to right some corny rizz on the paper. "I can't turn water into wine, but I can turn you into mine" You giggled as you passed it to Kel. As soon as he read it he turned kind of red. He was frantically writing something back and finally passed it over. It was some more corny rizz. This continued until the end of class. 

As the bell was about to ring, the teacher caught you guys passing notes. She asked you guys to bring it to her. So you did, red from embarrassment. She looked a bit shocked reading the stuff yous wrote to each other. She decided to be a bitch about it and read it out to the whole class. Needless to say, you guys got some stares. You ran out of class from embarrassment but Kel stayed (because he has bigger balls than you).

A/N IK NO ONE IS READING THIS BUT I STILL WANAN WRITE WHILE I HAVE MOTIVATION, BECAUSE IDK IF ANYONE NOTICED BUT I STARTED THIS IN FEBRUARY???? LIKE THIS WAS BOILING IN MY STORIES FROM FEBRUARY AND THE FIRST 3 CHAPTERS WERE ACTUALLY FROM FEBRUARY but then I think I forgot to publish them??? or maybe I was embarrassed idk but IM BACK AND LETS HOPE WHILE IM WRITING THIS I DONT GET BURNED OUT AGAIN FOR MONTHS BECAUSE THAT WOULD SUCK!